ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ~ 1983 👗

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Alright, I'm just going to say... Happy month of June! Since June is full of wonders and celebrations! I hope everyone has an amazing month of June and I hope that everyone has an amazing summer!!!! 😝🥳🥳  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.・゜゜・Also... Here's one more thing to celebrate this month... :)  ・゜゜・.

。・゚゚・I wouldn't be too surprised if anyone has already seen this

。・゚゚・I wouldn't be too surprised if anyone has already seen this... But I saw it and it gave me good vibes and I wanted to share! :) ・゚゚・。 

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

It had been a long time since you went shopping... You loved to take your time and buy a ton of clothes... But you never really went shopping very much for two reasons. One you could be shopping all day and come home with way more than what you needed! Two, your boyfriend Michael doesn't let you because you end up hogging the closet. 

But today you decided to go since you haven't been shopping in a while and you wanted more clothes. You told Michael and he let you go have some fun while he went to the studio and worked, as usual. He trusted that this time you wouldn't come home with your arms full of bags with clothes piling out of them. 

Honestly, you didn't know if he made the right choice or not because you had no idea if you could trust yourself. This time you really tried to think about if you really needed the clothes you thought you wanted. You really did try super hard to not stress out Michael and make him upset this time.

 Although when it came to looking at all the dresses, it became difficult. Your arms were full of dresses until your eyes locked on one single dress on the rack. You nearly dropped everything in your arms. You ran over to see if it was in your size and it was! You were about to add it to the pile in your arms and go check out... Until you realized how much you were carrying. 

'Oh wow...' was all you could think to yourself. You knew you had to pick only one since you already bought a few pairs of pants and shirts from another store. You shuffled through them all and decided on buying the one you just found since it was beautiful! It really spoke to you out of all of them. 

With a lot of power, you put the rest of the dresses back on the rack and went to the checkout with the one dress. After paying you ran to the car, satisfied and excited to try it on. You drove home listening to some tunes and wondered what Michael was up to or if he was even home. It was almost 5 PM so he should be home by now since he left quite early this morning.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

 When you pulled into the driveway of your home, you saw Michael's car and smiled. You gathered your few bags of clothes and proudly walked through the door without needed assistance this time! "Michael I'm home!" You say.