ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ~ 1991 💕

。・゚゚・ SECOND IMAGINE WOOP WOOP YAYAY ・゚゚・。

enjoy eheh  

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

It was a wonderful morning and you didn't want to waste a minute of it. You were getting out of bed when all of a sudden a long pair of arms pulled you back down.

 Michael had a long time off of work so he could relax because he was working a lot on his upcoming album 'Dangerous.' Normally his days off would contain him showing love and affection to you. Only wanting to be around you. 

Since this day was so lovely, you started to get out of bed... But Michael had other plans...

You squealed, "Michael!!!"

"Y/N, baby let me hold you pleaaassse."

You groaned and gave in. "Only for a bit! It's such a nice day outside!"

"No! I want to cuddle you!" He said in a baby voice.

His grip on you tightened as you playfully tugged away, laughing. He rested his head on some pillows as he dragged you across the bed and to him. He placed you right in between his legs and on his chest. He wrapped his legs around your body and stroked your hair. 

"Much better!" He said again in a baby voice.

You turned your head to look up at him. He looked back at you with a big grin and then kissed your nose. You smiled and snuggled into his chest. He closed his eyes and started humming a random tune.

After a while, you decided you wanted to get ready for your day. You turned to look up at Michael, who had fallen fast asleep. 

You slowly and carefully shifted off of him. You made your way downstairs to make some breakfast for you both. You were making some waffles and fruits. As you were cooking the waffles you felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist. 

 "Why did you get uuupp!" Michael whined. 

He pinned his body on top of yours and placed his head in the crook of your neck.

 "Michael it's almost 10 o'clock! I'm hungry!"

"But baabby I want cuddles!!!" He whined again. 

You smiled and rolled your eyes. "Why don't you go have a seat at the breakfast bar while I finish making food."

 "No."

 "Michael, how am I supposed to make our food when you're hovering over me?"

"No,"  He said again.