ʜᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ~ 1979 🥂

*°:⋆ₓₒ This is sort of like part two of my last imagine that I did! I hope you like it, I thought that it would be a cute idea to have Michael ask you out then write about the date you end up going on with him! :) ₓₒ⋆:°*

▸ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ◂

It had been a few days since Michael spent an awesome day with you. That day he asked you to not only go on a date with him but to be his girl! He confessed how he felt to you and you told him how you felt. You had this overwhelming feeling of luck. You've been in love with this man for god knows how long! Then after thinking he would never like you back in a million years he confesses his love towards you!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

When you woke up, you began starting out the day as you normally would. You started to get ready around 2:00 PM since Michael was supposed to pick you up at 4:30. You put on a beautiful dress, (One of your choice or style!) then, hair and makeup. You stood in front of the mirror and stared back at your beautiful body. The colors complimenting your eyes and skin. You felt delighted! 

'Is that really me?!' You thought to yourself. You felt like a million dollars and all the stars in the sky!

You sat on the couch in your living room and picked up a random magazine on your coffee table to keep yourself occupied while you waited.

Michael had been up since 7:00 in the morning! He was a nervous wreck and all over the place. He had spent the majority of his day picking out what he would wear. He didn't want to look too fancy, or too casual. He eventually got himself in order and drove to pick you up. 

You were flipping through your magazine, waiting for him to arrive, when you heard a few knocks on the front door. You bolted up and fixed your dress and hair before answering it. You grabbed the handle and were struck with THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF ADORABLE!

 You grabbed the handle and were struck with THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF ADORABLE!