ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ~ ᴀɴʏ ᴇʀᴀ 🌙

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Hello! :) This is a short one, but I hope you like it! I gotta go to bed I have a really important test tomorrow and not very excited... But I am gonna do my best to be positive. Have an amazing night or day! :)  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 Have an amazing night or day! :)  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Your eyes slowly flutter open. After a long night and hazy dreams, you wanted nothing more than to rest. You lay on your side facing a sleepy Michael. As you rested close to his face, light illuminated from the window behind you, shining on his perfect features. His delicate nose, his soft skin, his dark hair, his jawline.

 You fantasized about him. You also pondered on how the light hasn't woken him. You thought too soon. His eyes started to flicker, as he slowly opened them. As soon as his eyes open, his hand flew in front of his face to block the light. Once his eyes adjusted, he notices your presence. 

"Goodmorning my love," He whispers.

 "Goodmorning my beautiful angel," You reply. 

His cheeks slowly turn red as he looks into your eyes so innocently. His lips were slightly parted as you stare back.

 He gives a gentle smile, "What would you like to do today?" 

"Nothing... I just want to stay with you." You reply.

 He smiles and slowly moves his hand away from his face and places it on your cheek. He slowly glides his thumb across your cheek, showing his gentle smile. You place your hand on top of his, watching his eyes. You felt his energy burning through your skin. He lifts his hand from your cheek and grabs your hand. He slowly lifts your hand towards his lips and plants a small kiss on the back of your hand. 

You erupted into pure love. You were elated that he is yours and you are his. Your cheeks slowly turned to roses as he pulls into his chest and holds your head. You felt safe and warm. Listening to his heartbeat and feeling his chest slowly rise and lower as he breathes lightly. One hand on your back, while the other rested on your head. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Wishing nothing more than to ever have this feeling of love and bliss taken away from you. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

*:..。o○ Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this one! It's not that good, but I did my best! Vote and comment if you liked it! :) Till next time!  ○o。..:*

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Too daa loo!  ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

♬♩♪♩~ Jayden :) ♩♪♩♬