ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ~ 1989 ☕️

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤ Hello! I actually really like this imagine, I think it's wholesome. :) I think that Michael would have wished for something like this to happen since I was reading his book the other day. He explained that during Off the Wall days, he felt so alone. He had no friends at the time. He explains how he would walk around his neighborhood hoping he would find someone to run into and become friends with. Which literally broke my heart! I felt so bad Michael, he did not deserve the loneliness he dealt with. So with all due respect, ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

♥*♡∞:。.。 Enjoy! :)  。.。:∞♡*♥

♬♩♪♩

Sitting in your small town, local coffee shop. You were stressed. Your head was on fire and your eyes stung. All you could really do was sip on your coffee, plug in your headphones, turn on some tunes, and try to focus on work. 

You were 29 and at that age, you would think that you would have a stable job by now. Well in reality you were struggling a lot. You owned a tiny one-person home that you were renting until next year. You were always in a constant state of stress and all you wanted was to relax. 

Somehow you ended up getting a nice office job. It's not all your hopes and dreams. In fact, it's super tiring and drains the life out of you, But it paid you just enough money to live with. You were working really hard to be able to make all your dreams come to life, but being at the starting point was rough and many times you wanted to give up. You wouldn't forgive yourself if you gave up so you had to keep on moving forward. It was nearly midnight and you were working on your laptop trying your best to focus. 

By this time, the cafe was empty and you were there alone. You were sitting by one of the windows and you decided on taking a small break. You glance out the window and stare into the empty streets. It was crazy, how busy a town can be during the day, but when night strikes, everything becomes a ghost town. 

Your back faced the door to the coffee shop so you didn't know if someone was coming in or not. You heard behind you the little bell ringing when someone walks in. You thought it was weird considering the time, but you didn't care as much. Maybe someones just getting a late-night snack or coffee run. I'm sure they would have asked you what you were doing as well. You just brushed it off. You heard the employee talking to the person who walked in and greeting them. Again you didn't think much of it and continued to glance out the window.

 As you were staring, you got lost in your thoughts.  Someone suddenly tapped on your shoulder, breaking your silence and sort of spooking you since you didn't expect it. You jumped and placed your hand on your heart. You turned around and saw a tall man with dark, long, curly hair. He had darkish skin, he was also wearing a blue button-up with a collar, with a red cardigan over it. Along with some black pants. He looked very handsome, to be honest...