✨ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ ~ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ~ 1962-1976 ✨

。o°✥✤✣ Hellooooo! Thank you so much to @Bluesaway829 for requesting this imagine!!!!! I loved the idea for this and I hope you all like it!!! ✣✤✥°o。

*+:。.。Enjoyyy!!! 。.。:+*

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You held onto his hand while you both skipped your way to the park. Michael was your best friend since you could remember, literally. You knew him better than he knew himself and it was the same the other way around. Michael is and is always going to be your favorite person, no matter how old you got! 

The park was always a childhood favorite place to go. It was always a place to feel relief and happiness. You decided to go together and talk about absolutely everything. So as you both held hands and skipped you felt happy. When you both arrived, you ran to the open patch of grass where you both would often lay and talk for hours. Since it was spring, the grass was bright green and smelled fresh.

 "Cmon!" Michael says tightening his grip on your hand as he pulls you closer to the tree. You both sat in the shade under the tree's branches. Michael gently lied down in the grass and placed his hands on the back of his head. You rested yourself right next to him. 

You both lay there in silence before you spoke up and said something, "Hey Mike?" 

"Yeah?" He replies looking at you with a small smile. You looked back and smiled, "Remember when we were little... Like really, really little... And we were in pre-school?" 

Michael looked back up at the sky and laughed out loud, "Yeah! I remember! Those were good times." 

You laughed along with him, "Yeah they were great..." Before you knew it all of the old memories rushed through you... 

"Michael remember when the teacher told you to read out loud..." You started laughing before you could finish. "And- You still couldn't read!"

 Michael laughed, "Y/N I was so embarrassed! That scarred me for life!" 

There you sat next to little Michael in a circle with all the other kids. Across from you and Michael was the teacher, reading to all the little kids. To the kids, who weren't even listening. They all thought about what they were going to play with when they got home. Or when recess was, and when they were going to have lunch. 

But you and Michael were just talking and talking. The teacher had asked multiple times for you two to stop talking. But neither of you wanted to stop talking, "Michael and Y/N! How many times do I have to ask you? Don't talk during reading, it's rude!" She said in a calm but slightly frustrated voice.