ʜᴇ ʙᴜʏꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ~ 1982 💐

。o°✥✤✣ omj isn't he so cute!!!! AHHH WITH HIS CRAZY HAIR!! I LOVE IT AIJIUFHWHRJQ ✣✤✥°o。

**✿❀ Also, I made this imagine because I actually love flowers and plants, they make me very happy! :) My parents always joke around and call me a tree hugger because I climb them and hug them all the time lol. But I can't help it! I love nature and plants! I always like to show them, love, since they are what helps give us, along with other animals life! So I always hug the trees. :)  ❀✿** 

*:..。o○ Anyways I hope you like this one! :) Enjoy!!! ○o。..:*

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

It has been the longest day ever. You were working day and night this week and for some reason, today felt like the longest day of the week. You had your job you would go to in the morning. Then when you came home you would always do the dishes, clean the house, and prepare meals for your beloved boyfriend, Michael! 

You couldn't complain about having to take care of him though. He is your everything, seeing his smile when he comes home to sit with you and eat... Made your stressful days and thoughts, slip away. You love to take care of your Michael and make sure he feels loved.

 Recently, you and Michael had bought your first apartment together. With your job and the success of Off the Wall and Thriller. You both were able to buy a nice apartment. You and Michael felt free and happy. His family, along with yours were always welcome as well. Doors were always open for friends and visitors.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

On this stressful day, you walked through the front doors and set your keys and purse on the kitchen counter. You sat down at the tiny breakfast bar and ate a quick snack. Once you finished your snack you turned around to see dusty bookshelves, dirty floors, and counters that needed to be cleaned. 

"I swear I cleaned the counters this morning..." You mumbled to yourself.

 How in the heck did they get dirty again??? Oh well! 

You shrugged it off and assumed that Michael came back home for lunch break... and maybe brought friends this time. You dragged your feet to the closet with the cleaning supplies and started to clean the house. 

You always acted a little bit overdramatic but in reality, you didn't mind cleaning up after your boyfriend. It was all worth it when seeing him smile and being happy. You would much rather do the work for him so he wouldn't have to. You just loved him so much you couldn't help it! He does playfully get mad at you for overworking yourself and offers to help all the time. You always decline his offers, even if he begs you. You do not let him pick up a finger even if you overwork yourself.