ᴀᴄʜᴇ ~ 1978 💔

♬♩♪♩ !please read!  ♬♩♪♩

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* This is an imagine I have a soft spot for. I have been feeling blue for a while. I am feeling a bit better, I really wanna spread a message of love and to never give up no matter what happens. I hope that this imagine does a good job of that. :) I love all of those who read and comment on my stories, all the support means the world and more to me! If your feeling down, remember you're true beauty from inside, out and open your eyes to a brighter and better day than yesterday. :) 💕 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

"What a gloomy day..." You mumbled to yourself. You sat at the window on the tiny couch, in your small apartment. You didn't own much... You are a dreamer, ever since a young child. You always thought one day you would have everything... All your hopes and aspirations would come alive and you would then be the happiest person alive. 

Adulthood hit hard, along with a side of reality. Having everything is not as easy as it seemed when you were younger... You sulked staring out at the grey, cumulus clouds, that were crying with you. It was pouring down rain. At this point you felt you had nothing, you felt as if the world was opposing you instead of accepting your presence. 

You had just gotten fired for the 4th time. You had no clue why you kept getting fired. You gave everything you're all and each time you got a new job you tried harder than the last. You felt as if everything you did resulted in negativity. Sorrow and sadness poured over you like the rain dripping from the sky. 

"What am I going to do now..." You say to yourself turning to look at all your belongings.

 Instead of thinking about how you were going to try harder next time and be positive. You resented everything and practically gave up. You grabbed a nearby pillow and sobbed into it. Holding it to your chest as tight as you could.

 'What if I go homeless?' 'Where am I going to go?' 'Will my parents think of me as a disappointment?' Thoughts stormed inside you head.

You sat up and wiped your tears. You walked over to the bathroom and stared at yourself in the mirror. You felt like a mess... All you could think was negative thoughts. About yourself and wanting to no longer try for anything anymore. You didn't want to try and get a new job.

 'What's the point if I'm going to end up getting fired again for no reason.' You thought. 

Hope vanished from your poor soul. Suddenly, there was a slight knock at your door. You thought maybe it was a package or something and ran to the door. Before answering it you wiped your tear-stained face and planted a smile on your face. You slowly open the door to not find the mailman... But to find your greatest friend on the face of the planet, Michael... Holding a bouquet of flowers and giving off a cheeky smile.