✨ ʀᴇqᴜᴇꜱᴛ ~ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ 54 ~ 1977 ✨

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* HI!!!  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚I hope everyone is well! This was requested from @Bluesaway829  !!!! I hope that you like it! This is my very first request so I tried my best :) SORRY IF ITS BAD !!! But if anyone wants a request, go ahead and let me know! :)  ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

*:..。o○ ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS WHAT ILY READERS SO MUCH THANK YOU!!! ○o。..:*

💞 Anywaaayyss, CAITLYN THIS IS FOR YOU!!!  💞

❀ ENJOY!!! 

▸ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ◂

▸ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ◂

"Michael? Is Michael there? Where is he? Come on in!" Said the interviewer.

 Michael didn't really want to do an interview at the moment. He had his mind on others things. I mean he was at Studio 54 so of course, his mind was on hitting the dance floor and having some fun. He really wanted some time to let loose and be himself, especially because he had just finished filming The Wiz. So doing an interview was the last thing he was thinking about. Michael sucked it up and walked into the small room, smiling and greeting the interviewers. He trudged over to the small corner and sat down. 

The interviewers began asking Michael questions. He would reply dryly while thinking of other things. Something that the interviewer said, reminded him of this girl he would often see in his current apartment complex. She must have lived in the same building since he had seen her countless times and even made eye contact a few times...

 But Michael was too shy to say something to her, so he would instead delude himself in thoughts of her. He didn't even know her name! But what he did know was that she was stunning! 

Once Michael snapped out of his thoughts he realized he was still in this boring interview, still in the corner of the room. Michael began to think poorly being in this isolated room full of people he wasn't in the mood to speak with. He began to feel isolated and overwhelmed but masked it with a smile. 

Once the interview was over, some people who knew Michael popped in and gave him a hug and the camera turned off. "Cmon Michael let's go out and dance!" They asked. 

"I'll be out in a sec, you guys go ahead!" Michael smiled. "Alright! See you out there!" 

Once everyone left Michael rested his jaw from all the fake smiling. He sighed and walked back to the corner he was sitting in. Michael held his face in his hands and began to think. He wasn't so sure why he was feeling so blue. He came to the conclusion that he had noticed how isolated the room was and it reminded it of him feeling so lonely and overwhelmed with fame.