ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ~ 1986 🥀

*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆ heya! this is another imagine based off of a dream I had with Michael. :) this one was the first every dream I had with Michael. in the actual dream he was crying and I felt so bad. only few differences from this story and my dream is that we didn't say anything. and I wasn't in the same location, it was just my bedroom. in the dream it felt like he was actually hugging me and it was amazing and I wish I could go back. but I hope you enjoy!⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

☆○o。what a bean!!! :)。o○☆

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

You had been trying your best to keep yourself occupied these past weeks. For a long while, Michael had asked you not to work and that he would work for you both. You didn't want to just be unemployed and stay home all day. Michael insisted you stay home and you decided to quit working, but only for a short amount of time. You knew it would be better for your health to have something to do while you wait for your love.

You worked at a local restaurant, where you thought nobody would recognize you. You had gone in public a few times with Michael and people knew who you were... But people didn't suddenly recognize you straight away, so you were fine. You told Michael you were only going to have a part-time job, then when you would get home you would help clean the house. You often made him meals so he wouldn't starve himself constantly.

 Recently Michael has been super stressed with his album 'Bad', along with the media making rude comments on his appearance. You did your best to comfort him and make him feel better. To him, you were all he needed for comfort, so he would always run to you when he needed it.

 On this particular day, Michael had been more stressed than usual. You had no idea since you were away from him most of the day, while he worked at the studio. He didn't try to call you because he knew you were at work, so he had to stick it out alone for the rest of the day.

When you got home from your part-time job, you set your keys and purse on the counter. You realized the maids came and cleaned, so you didn't have to. You didn't live in Neverland... yet, but you lived in a larger home. It was a nice place for the time being until you guys would move to Neverland. The home had a tiny library, which you liked to spend time in there often. You decided on going to the library while you waited for Michael to come home.

It was around 5:00 PM when Michael walked through the front doors. He was on the verge of breaking down and crying. 

He called your name with a wobbly voice, "Y/N..? I-I'm home..!"

 You didn't hear him from the library, since you were playing some music in the background. He started to search the house for you, longing to be in your arms.

He finally reached the doors to the library, he opened them to find you sitting on the couch reading a book. 

 "Michael! Your home early!" You said smiling.

 Your smile quickly faded when you noticed his swollen red eyes and tear-stained face.

"Oh, my baby..." You said as he ran to you.

 He nearly tackled you and hugged you tightly and started sobbing. You didn't need to ask him what was wrong. You already knew he was stressed. Days like these would happen from time to time, so you knew how to comfort him when things like this would happen.

 He cried in your arms until you sat him up right next to you on the couch. You both stared forward for a bit. Until you looked at him, he was still staring forward. You noticed a tear running down on his nose. You wiped the tear from his nose with your finger and he turned to look at you. He smiled wide and leaped at you for another hug.

He hugged you very tight as you stroked his hair. He fell on your lap and rested his head there. You continued to stroke his hair, as you both slowly fell asleep with him bundled in your lap like a baby. 

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

I hope it wasn't sad and sorry if it was a bit short. I hope that you enjoyed it! comment if you wanna :) I'm going to try and update regularly (if I can) anywaysss eheh

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ too daa loo!˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

。o○ love always and forevaa ~ Jayden :) ○o。