ʜᴏᴍᴇ ꜰɪʟᴍꜱ ~ 1994 🎥

*:..。o○Hello! Sorry, I'm being a little lazy about updating -,- but I have a few in mind! :) So I will try and not be so lazy and step my game up a little bit! :D  But here you go! I have a new imagine and I love this one so much! I fantasize about it all the time :D ○o。..:*

。o°✥✤✣Enjoy! ✣✤✥°o。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"When are you gonna get it to work!!!" You whine. "I... Almost... Got it... I think..." Michael replies. 

Michael was currently trying to figure out how to put the batteries in the new camera you both bought. Michael really wanted to buy a camera to make little home films with the two of you to look back on and make memories. You agreed that was a great idea and it would be very wholesome to look back on. 

The only problem was that neither you nor Michael knew how to set it up and make it work. So Michael decided to make an attempt to get it working but... He was struggling... 

You got bored at the kitchen counter watching Michael attempting to set the camera up. You rested your head on your hand and watched Michael focus. His eyes were locked on the camera, his tongue was halfway out, and his eyebrows were scrunched up. You had to admit it was a cute view but you were impatient! 

You sigh and sink further into your hands. "Y/N, be patient! I'm... going as fast as I can!" Michael says with frustration. Even when he was frustrated it was cute. 

You giggled, "Alright, alright! I'm sorry-" 

"I think I got it!!!" Michael shouts, cutting you off. "Really? Is it rolling?" You ask, sitting up. "Uh... I think... so..." 

Michael turns the camera lens towards him. You saw on the little video screen his face super close up. You laughed, "Michael! It's rolling!" 

"No, I don't think so Y/N!" He replies looking into the camera closer on his face. You laughed even harder, "Michael the little red dot on the screen is there! That means your recording!!!" 

"Oh..." Michael says. He flips the camera around and points the camera as his feet looking at the screen. "Ohhh your right Y/N! It's recording right now! I did it!" He says excitedly. 

"Good job Mike!" You clap. 

Michael faces the camera up and at you. "Yup, there's my wife! That's Y/N! Just look at her!" He giggles, zooming the camera in all the way. "Michael! No!" You squeal covering your face with your hands. 

"Hey! Put those hands down girl!" He playfully shouts. You laugh while he faces the camera back to his face. You laugh again since he never zoomed the camera out and all you could see was his face. "Want me to record you?" You ask, laughing. "Yes please!" He replies handing you the camera. You take the camera from him and take a good look at it. You zoom out all the way and giggle. 

Michael, standing there smiling, waves cutely at the camera. "I am so excited this is our first video! This is so fun!" Michael says lightly. 

"Yup! Even though it's a little chaotic... It's alright!" You laugh. "It is not chaotic Y/N! It's perfectly imperfect!" Michael says placing his hands on his hips. 

"Anyways, there's Mike lookin sharp and spunky!" You say. Michael laughs at your word selection. "Sharp and spunky?!" He laughs making a funny face at you. You laugh along and shrug. 

Michael walks closer towards the camera and takes a close look into it again before taking it and pointing it straight at you. "Look, everyone! It's just Y/N, lookin wild and wicked!" He laughs. You laugh along with him. 

Once you both stopped laughing, Michael takes a look at the screen then looks at you. "Y/N... How do we turn it off?" 

"Uhh... I'm not sure, let me see..." You reply walking over to Michael. "It's alright, we'll figure it out in a minute!" Michael smiles. You smile back, "Alright!" 

Michael has the camera facing down, forgetting that it's still rolling. He looks down at you and gives a small smile. He places the camera on the kitchen counter and gives you a random, loving hug. 

You hug back, "Is something wrong?" You ask. "Nope! I just love you!" Michael replies holding you. He begins to rock back and forth with his hand on your head. He kisses the top of your head and continues to hug you, rocking back and forth. 

After some time you both let go. He grabs your face with his hands and kisses you. When you pull away you glance over the camera and notice it's facing right at you both. You walk over and grab it realizing that it's still rolling. 

"Oops! It's still going!!!" You shout. "It is? Oops!!!" Michael replies. You pick the camera up and look at the side of it. You notice a button that says "Start/Stop" and you press it. Then the camera makes a beeping noise indicating that the video stopped. 

You just laughed realizing that you both caught that adorable wholesome moment you just had with Michael. He laughs and covers his face blushing. "What a first video!" You laugh. 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙Thank you so much for taking your time and reading this!  Have a lovely rest of your day!  💘 ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

*+:。.。Love always and forever, Jayden 💗 。.。:+*

♬♩♪♩Too daa loo! ♩♪♩♬