ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ~ 1979 📺

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤Hello :) TODAY IS AN AWESOME DAY! ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

♥*♡∞:。.。Hopefully, you enjoy this imagine! I came up with it on a road trip and I thought about it the whole time......  。.。:∞♡*♥

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚ HEHE ENJOY  🤩 ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

ₓ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"I do! I really do Y/N!" Michael laughed through the phone. "Do you though!!!" You teased.

 "Y/N! Don't even with me! You know I miss you so much!"

 You laughed, "I know, I know I miss you too! When are you gonna be free? How about tomorrow???" You groan.

 "I actually have no clue... Let me check my calendar... Be right back!" Michael places down the phone and runs to look at his calendar. "Alright, Mike!" You reply.

 You hear him come back and pick up the phone, "Sorry bubsies... I'm super busy tomorrow..." 

You went silent.

 "Just kidding! Haha!" Michael shouts. 

"Michael! You scared me!" He laughs at your response. 

"I'm so excited!!! What should we do? Where should we go?" You ask.

 "Hmm... Let me think..." Michael replies. "Oh! I have an idea!" 

"What is it, Mike?" 

"It's a surprise! Okay, I'll pick you up at 3:30 PM alright?"

 "Alrighty!" You reply

 "Okay get some rest, my princess, and I'll see you tomorrow!" Michael says. 

"Alright, my knight in shining armor! You too! I love you, goodnight!" You reply. 

"I love you too beautiful, goodnight!"

 You sighed happily as the phone clicked. You rolled onto your back and lay comfortably on your bed, giggling. Michael had been your best friend since forever and it didn't take a long time for you to fall in love with his personality. It didn't take Michael a long time to realize how special and meaningful you were to him as well. So after a long time of hiding feelings and being shy, you confessed and became the town's cutest couple. 

Even after a year and a half of being with him, he always sparked butterflies in you. He felt the same way about you. There was just this big force of good energy when you two were together.

 But Michael had been busy for the past few weeks and you hadn't seen him for some time. You were very glad that you both could see each other tomorrow and finally hang out.