ꜱᴘᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 1982 🛁

⭒❃.✮:▹My friend has a horse and his name is Ike... He is so darn cute and funny lookin! Sorry that was random and totally off topic to this imagine- but I literally laugh so hard at these pics!!! ◃:✮.❃⭒

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇LOL OKAY- Sorry! I just wanted to start this imagine off on a good note and with a smile because why not! I hope you enjoy this imagine! Also, this is not smut!! I do not write smut!!! I only do wholesome

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇LOL OKAY- Sorry! I just wanted to start this imagine off on a good note and with a smile because why not! I hope you enjoy this imagine! Also, this is not smut!! I do not write smut!!! I only do wholesome. :) HAVE A GREAT DAAAYY!!! ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

You were working your butt off all day long! All you wanted was to go home and relax... Maybe with your boyfriend, Michael? If he was even at the tiny home you both were currently living in. He was working in the studio a lot today. Actually not just today, all week you haven't seen him as much. You couldn't complain though since you were away too and both of your jobs are very important. 

 While you both were on your lunch break, he called you to say hi and talk to his lovely angel. You both talked about your days and how work was going. How much you missed each other. He talked about how his work was and how he was kinda busy. You mentioned the same. How you were super stressed with work and all you wanted was to give him a cuddle and feel stress-free for once. 

Time slowly ticked until your shift was done and you were free!!! You quickly gathered your things together and shuffled your way out of the building. As you hoped into the car you wondered if Michael would be home... 

'Probably not...' You thought to yourself. 

You shrugged it off since you knew the both of you would find time for each other, eventually... You had to admit, not seeing him so much made you want to see him more. When you arrived home, you pulled into the driveway and gathered your things together to go inside. The lights weren't on... Soo, Michael wasn't home. You sighed and did your best to brush it off. Maybe you had a little too much hope this time that he would be home.

 By this point, the sun had already set and all the once pretty, painted colors in the sky were darkening. You searched around your purse to find your house key. Once you found it you opened the front door slowly. When the door was completely open, you stood in shock and confusion. None of the lights were on, but there were candles illuminating the house so you could see.