ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ~ 1982 🌼

☆.。.:* i have a lot of ideas for imagines lol its like my imagination doesn't stop!!! I hope you like this story! if you do, comment or vote if ya wanna! enjoyyy! :) ☆.。.:*

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Recently Michael had been working on his upcoming album Thriller a lot. He was often busy and you didn't see each other as much. He did everything he could to spend time with you or show any affection or love to you. By the end of the day, he always did a splendid job of caring for you. You admired his dedication towards you along with his hard work.

  On this night you decided to go out with some of your friends so you could get out of the little home you and Michael were currently living in for once. You called Michael and he said it was alright if you went out. 

You stayed out late hanging out with your friends and while partying you hadn't realized how fast time flew. It was already 2:00 AM! Once you gathered yourself together, you drove home. When you walked in, you saw a sleepy Michael passed out on the couch. 

You gently massaged his shoulders as he slowly opened his eyes. "Hi sleepyhead, how are you?" You ask calmly.

"Hi baby, I missed you and tired." He said in a groggy tone while rubbing his eyes.

 "I missed you too and so am I. Let's go to bed!" You say as he slowly stands up.

 "Alright! How was your time with everyone?" He smiled.

You smiled back, "It was a lot of fun and a lot of chaos." He chuckled.

 You dragged Michael from the bed and began getting ready for bed. After getting ready you tiredly hobbled into bed. 

"Hey Y/N baby?" Michael said as you both got under the covers. 

"Hmm?" You replied with your eyes half-open.

"I was planning on getting up at 4:30 AM to go to the studio and work all day. I was wondering if you would like to come as well... You don't have to since I know you are tired." He asked innocently. 

 "Oh yeah of course I can go!"

You knew he wanted to spend some time with you and show you all his hard work and effort into his album. He really wanted this album to skyrocket and you had high hopes that would become reality. So you agreed to tag along.

"Alright baby, get some rest, I love you," Michael said as he kissed your cheek lightly.

 "I love you too, my Michael." You mumbled. 

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

It was now 4:30 AM, you had only gotten a few hours of sleep. You felt very tired and only wanted to sleep. Michael shook you a little bit, trying to wake you up.