ꜱᴜɴʀɪꜱᴇ ~ 1991 🌄

*+:。.。 Hello! :) Have a beautiful day today full of love and happiness!  Don't forget to show off your gorgeous smile and face! Rock what god gave you!!!  Your beautiful no matter what and don't forget it even if it can feel hard sometimes! :) 。.。:+*

。o°✥✤✣ Enjoy! ✣✤✥°o。

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

All night you were having troubles falling asleep. You tried your best to stop moving around in order not to wake up your beloved husband, Michael! You knew he always had issues sleeping, so when you would have issues you tried your best to contain yourself and not move around. 

You fell asleep for a few hours before waking up once again. At this point, you gave up trying to fall asleep. You sat up and looked over at the clock. It was only 2:00 AM.

 "I thought it would have been at least 5:00..." You thought to yourself. 

You then turned over to Michael and saw him peacefully sleeping. His long curly hair covered half of his face. You saw his lips were slightly parted. You smiled at the sight and decided to go downstairs so you wouldn't disturb his peace.

 You slowly and carefully crawled out of bed and walked downstairs. You walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. You looked around at the big living room getting caught in your thoughts. You and Michael lived in Neverland ranch together. You loved it so much and never wanted to leave.

 As you kept getting lost in your thoughts you didn't notice Michael walking down the stairs while tiredly rubbing his eyes. He walked over to you quietly and sat next to you.

 "Michael? What are you doing awake?" You question. 

"I could ask you the same thing, love." He said softly. 

"I couldn't sleep... I didn't wake you up, did I?" 

"No, no, you didn't. I couldn't sleep all night either... But I felt your presence leave my side so I got up." He says.

 "Aww, my Michael." You say pulling him in for a hug.

 He hugs back, "My Y/N..." He says holding you tight.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

 You and Michael continued to talk in the living room, keeping each other company. You guys were just like married best friends. You laughed and went into deep conversations... both losing track of time. 

"Oh, Michael! It's already 4:30!"

 "So what! We're not tired!" He replies. 

"Wanna go on a drive with me?" He asks.

 "I don't see why not!" You reply, getting excited. 

He jumps up with joy and grabs your hand. He pulls you out the front door and to where he keeps his cars.

 "I wanna drive!" Michael says confidently. 

"Are you sure?" You giggle. 

"Yup! Very sure!" He replies.

 "Alright baby!"

 "Yayy!" He says hopping into the driver's seat. 

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

He pulled out of Neverland and began driving around. The area Neverland is near has many empty hills and trees. There weren't many places to go to... So you began to wonder where he wanted to go to. 

"So where are we going my gorgeous." You ask, watching his eyes. 

"I want to show you a nice place... On a hill to watch the sunrise." He replies with a small smile. 

"The sunrise! How brilliant of you, love!" You say clapping your hands together.

 He laughs, "I know I'm smart like that!" 

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

Michael continued to drive until he drove to the destination. He parked on top of a hill where there was a big tree. Michael jumped out of the car and ran over to your door to help you out. He held the door open with one hand and helped you out with his other.

 "Thank you very much, love." You say giving a small kiss on the cheek. 

"You welcome, sweets," he replies. 

He grabs your hand and pulls you over by the tree. He sits and pulls you into his lap. He lay against the tree as you lay on his chest. He rested his chin on the top of your head. You could feel his soft breathing on your hair. You smiled as the sun started to rise. He held onto both of your hands rubbing them with his thumbs. All the colors in the sky were being painted as the sun rose more and more. The crisp breeze swept gently through your hair and onto your face. 

"I love you my precious Y/N, you are my sunrise, my sunset, and my life," Michael says softly.

 "I love you more than anything, you are my days and nights, Michael. You are the piece in my heart I have been waiting for, you complete me," you reply closing your eyes.

 Michael moves his arms around you and pulls you closer to him. Both hugging, holding hands, and watching the sunrise... What a perfect way to start the day... :) 

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

I hope you liked it! Sorry if it's not as great. I will do better next time! Don't forget to wear your gorgeous smile! 

Too daa loo!! 

Love, Jayden :)