ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴜʀ ~ 1989 ✈️

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ IM CRYIN THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV PICS OF MICHAEEELLL!!!!!! ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ENJOY! ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

You tried your best to contain yourself, but you failed. You broke down crying on the hardwood floor. Last week you received the news that Michael wasn't allowed to bring you on the Bad tour. You didn't know how you were going to cope while he was gone for so long. A year and a half... Maybe you were being a little dramatic, but you didn't care! You were sad and felt heartbroken!

You weren't the only one as heartbroken. Michael was just as sad. He had no idea how he was going to be able to survive without you for so long. He tried his best to convince his managers to let you go, but they refused. They mainly thought that you would distract him. Which was utter bull crap and nobody was listening to the both of you! You both had no idea who sparked that ridiculous thought in the first place and Michael was pretty angry about it.

 Michael had left to go to speak with his managers one last time. He was willing to do anything to take you. While he was gone, you felt so depressed. You fell to the floor crying, thinking about how alone you were going to be. You wondered who would have even thought that you would distract him. All the people that worked for Michael, along with his friends. Considered you a great person and were your friends too! So why would they think you would distract him? Especially because you had never done such a thing. In the long run, you felt a little letdown. 

Michael said he would try to call you, but you figured during the middle of the tour he would end up forgetting to call you or not have time. You were scared and afraid. Afraid he was going to forget about you... Possibly find someone new while you're oblivious of it.

You heard the front doors open and figured it was Michael. You didn't move or say anything. You just continued to cry on the floor.

 "Y/N? I'm home.." Michael shouts with a sad tone. "Y/N?" 

He looked around the house until he heard your sobs from the living room. As soon as he saw you he ran to hold you.

 "Y/N..." 

"Michael I'm never gonna survive!!!" You sobbed into your hands. 

He picked you up and sat you in his lap. He held you tight in his arms. You cried and cried.

"Why would they think I would distract you?? Have I ever done something like that?!" You asked.

"No! Never! You're always there to support me, not distract me. You don't tag along as often anyways and there has never been a time you got in the way of work." He stated.

You held onto him tighter, "I don't wanna be alone..."  

 "I know, I know it's really hard... But at least it's not forever!"