ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ~ 1994 🎹

♥*♡∞:。.。Hello!!! Welcome to another imagine! I love to play the piano and I thought of this imagine while playing the piano! It can be so inspiring just falling into another world doing something you love. For me that would be playing the piano... I always find myself playing whenever I feel happy or sad. Something that sounds kinda depressing is that when I'm really sad, I'll play piano and I call it "Playing the pain away" Yup pretty depressing but in the end it makes me feel a bit better!!! 。.。:∞♡*♥

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙Well anyways, I hope you enjoy this imagine and have a lovely, lovely day!!!˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

*°:⋆ₓₒ Enjoy!!! ₓₒ⋆:°*

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

You had been bored all day! Your husband, Michael, had been in his private studio working. So you had to entertain yourself. You chose to occupy yourself by reading for the majority of the day. 

It was already around 6 PM, you had been reading all day that you forgot to fix dinner! You didn't even notice what time it was because you were so endorsed in your books. Specifically this one you were reading now. You had to keep reading and couldn't stop. It caught your attention from all aspects and you had to finish it now! 

When you finished, you closed the book and felt astonished. That was your new favorite book, by far. You felt happy and ran to go find Michael and tell him all about it. Michael was a great listener and always listened to what you had to say. He would always support you and give you all his attention. You did everything you could to do the same for him and give him all the love you had to give. 

»»——⍟——««

You began looking all over the house but heard a piano being played from one of the sitting rooms. You ran over and saw Michael sitting at the piano, playing a few chords. 

He looked up at you and smiled, "Hey Y/N, love, how are you?" 

"Oh Michael! I'm great, I read so much today and this one book was so amazing I loved it!" 

"That's amazing, Y/N! I'm glad you had a good day, I'm sorry I didn't speak to you very much today..." He softly spoke. 

"Oh, it's alright Michael! I know you were busy, how was your day?" You reply. 

"It was good, I got a lot done. Just a little tired, so I decided to relax and play some piano." Michael smiles.

 You smile back and walk over to rub his shoulders. "That's nice, love." 

"Do you wanna play with me?" He asks. "Oh, Michael! You know I'm not the best and don't play as much as I used to!"

 "There's no harm in playing for fun!" He says. You hesitate, "Alright... I won't be very good, but I'll give it a shot." 

"Oh, Y/N... Stop being so humble, I've heard you play! You play it so beautifully! I'm the one who's not very good." 

You smirk, "I'm the humble one? I just heard you playing beautifully from the other room!" 

Michael giggles, "Okay, Okay, just come here." You begin to sit next to him on the seat, until Michael stops you. 

"Sit here." He says, motioning for you to sit in between his legs. You smiled and blushed. You scooted over in between his legs as he moved back so you had enough room. Michael towered over you and placed his hands on the piano. You also placed your hands on the piano, in between the two of his. You glace at the wedding ring on his finger for a moment, feeling tickled inside knowing he never took it off. 

 You could hear his breathing and felt warm body against yours. All of this makes you blush and gives you butterflies. Even after all the years you both have been together, Michael never fails to give you butterflies! 

"What should we play Mike?" You ask. "Just close your eyes and let everything happen..." Michael replies. 

You do as he says and close your eyes. You relaxed and let everything happen itself. Once you began to play, Michael began to play as well. You both played together, beautifully. Not even messing up once, you both played for a while with your eyes closed and soaking up the graceful sounds of the piano.

 After some time, you both finished. You opened your eyes and looked up at Michael. He had a light smile on his face with his eyes still closed. You placed your head down on his chest and smiled. "That was astounding..." Michael says. 

"I agree... That was beautiful..." You reply. 

Michael wraps his arms around you and holds you. He places his face in the crook of your neck while you place your hands on his arms. "Thank you for playing with me, Y/N... It was inspiring." 

"Of course Michael! I don't know why we don't play together more often." 

Michael replies by swarming you with kisses all over your face. "I love you!!!" He says cutely. 

You giggle, "I- love you too, Michael!!!" 

"Can we go get food? I'm pretty hungry!" He asks randomly. "Yes, I'll cook my baby some dinner." You say kissing his cheek. 

"Yay! You can tell me all about that book you were talking about earlier as well..." Michael smiles. 

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚That's all! Sorry if this was shorter than usual! Either way I hope you enjoyed! I hope you have a beautiful day full of laughs and smiles!!!!!!! Make someone smile today and shine on! I love you all! :) ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

*:..。o○ Love always and forevaa, Jayden :) ○o。..:*

♬♩♪♩TOO DAA LOO!!!!!!!♬♩♪♩