ʀᴀɪɴʏ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ~ 1967 ☔️

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*This is a story I have kept in my drafts for literally soo long! I don't know why I just don't like it! I keep getting unsatisfied every time I read it!!! So I'm not looking at it anymore!!! lol I hope that maybe you readers will enjoy! :)  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

The year is 1967, your 12 years old, and hanging out with your bestest friend, Michael! Today was more of a cloudy day and you had nothing else to do.

 So you found yourself calling your great friend, Michael to ask if he would like to come over. Good thing he said yes because you were pretty bored. 

When he came over, you played games, talked, and cooked some food. Then after all that, you both became bored again. You stared out the window... Until you came up with a great idea! 

"Micahel! I have an awesome idea!" 

"What is it?" He replies.

 "What if we went outside... Like on a walk... Or we could go to the park!!!" 

"Girl isn't it too cold? It looks like it's about to rain!"

 You laughed, "So what! You brought your coat, right?" You asked. 

"Yes, I did!" 

"Then cmon!" 

"Oh well, I don't see why not!" Michael giggles. 

Michael slid on his coat as did you and put your shoes on. 

"Mom we're going out to the park!" You shouted by the front door. 

"Alright! Be safe and come back before it gets dark!" Your mother replies.

●・○・●・○・●

 You both walked out of your home and began walking to your neighborhood park. About halfway there Michael starts complaining.

 "Y/N it's cold!!!" He whines, walking closer to you. 

"Cmon Michael! Once we get to the park and start playing you'll warm up!" You reply.

 "If you say so Y/N!" He says shivering.

 "Oh, Michael!" You say while grabbing onto his arm and holding it closer to you. You lean your head on his shoulder and notice he stops shaking. He wraps his other arm around you and pulls you closer to him. At this point your hug-walking! 

What you didn't know was that Michael's face was as red as a tomato and all he could think of is, "ohmygodwhatisgoingonwhyisshedoingthiswhatamidoingiamtooshy." But he kept his cool as much as he could. 

Once you arrived at the park you ran to the swings.

 "Push me?" You ask sweetly.

 Michael rolled his eyes playfully and jogged over to push you.

 "Weeee!" You said with the crisp wind blowing in your face. The wind was blowing your hair back and forth, with the wind running through your scalp. It made you feel a little chilly!

 You giggled and steaded yourself to hop off of the swing in the air. Once you hit the highest point in the air, you hopped off! As soon as you landed you lost your balance and fell. 

"Boof!" All the wind was knocked out of you.

 Michael quickly ran to you, "Oh my goodness! Y/N! Are you okay?" He started to panic. 

You giggled, "Y-yeah I'm fine!" 

"Oh thank god!" He sighed.

 He helped you up by grabbing onto your hands while you caught your breath. "Y/N what made you think that jumping off the swing would be a good idea?" Michael laughs.

 "I do it all the time! I guess I just lost my balance this time..." You reply laughing.

"You need to be more careful!" He says. 

"Aww, did I scare you?" You tease. 

"Maybe... Just be careful Y/N! You scared me, girl!"

 "I know I'll be fine! I know you'll always be there to carry me home if I pass out." You joke. 

Michael blushes, "Yeah, yeah maybe!" 

You laugh, "Tag!" You suddenly yell before running away.

 "What!!! Hey, come back here!" Michael says running after you. 

 You and Michael ran around messing around and acting like the goofballs you both were. Climbing trees and running through the playset. It was like nothing mattered! Then it started to sprinkle. You felt a single, cold raindrop land right on your nose.

 "Michael it's raining!" 

"Oh wow!" He said looking to the sky.

 Before you knew it, it was raining cats and dogs. You started to jump in puddles and spin in the rain with Michael. He grabbed both of your hands as you both spun around in the numbing rain. Michael's nose was pink, along with his cheeks. Thinking that the sight was cute, you blushed...

 The rains started coming down heavier than you expected. The wind, plus the rain almost knocked you down. 

"Michael! Let's go home!" You shouted. 

"Yeah, I agree!" He shouted back. 

"Let's run!" You shouted. 

"Say no more!" He said grabbing onto your hand. 

He held onto your hand as tight as he could and tugged you down the street. You both laughed and giggled. Your hair was soaked, along with Michael's hair. His afro got all droopy and your hair looked like a mess. 

When you finally made it to your front door, he tugged you in and shut the door. Your mom was standing in the kitchen waiting for you both. As soon as she saw how wet you both were, she laughed. 

"Did you have fun in the cold, wet rain?" She asks laughing.

 "Yeah..." Michael nervously giggled. 

You forgot that Michael was still holding your hand.

 "Alright, you two lovebirds let's get you warm and dry." You both stood there confused. Until you looked down and slowly let go of his hand. 

"Sorry!" He nervously chuckled. 

You laughed back, "Your fine you goose!" You both sat by the warm fire with some hot chocolate, sharing a big blanket. Taking in how much fun you just had with your bestie. :) 

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

☆○o Thanks for reading!!! I at least hope you liked it a little bit. I need some honest feedback people! :) Fun fact! I love to go on the swings and jump off. One time I jumped off and fell. I ended up getting the wind knocked out of me which sucks! Buut... Instead of Michael... It was my best friend who was with me and she just laughed at me! o○☆

.。*゚+.*.。I hope you have a beautiful rest of your day!!! Love always and forevaa, Jayden :) +..。*゚+

☆.。.:* Too daa loo!!! .。.:*☆