ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ ~ 1978 👕

♥*♡∞:。.。Dun duh nah NUUUHHH!!!! I PRESENT TO YOOOUUU A NEW IMAGGIINNNEEEEE。.。:∞♡*♥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Hi! Sorry I have been so inactive recently... like A LOT! I love to be active and I'm perfectly fine... But I only have 4 more weeks left of school! I'm sure everyone can agree that the last few weeks of school are pretty busy... So sorry if I am not updating as much as I used to! I try my best! Maybe expect a slower update process on this book until school ends... :( But when school's out I promise I will be a writing machinneee!! :)) *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

♬♩♪♩Enjoy this imagine! I've had this as an idea for a while now! :) ♩♪♩♬

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

"How about... This one?!" Michael says holding up a big, silly shirt. 

"Ahh! No, No!!!" You say grabbing it and putting it back on the rack. 

Michael puts his hands on his hips and raises his eyebrows. "Girl, you wanted to come here and buy an outfit for us! Why are you so indecisive!" 

"All the things you're picking out are horrendous!" You reply. 

"Well, what else is there to pick!" 

"I don't know, let's keep looking!" Michael groans and follows you. 

You decided to take your boyfriend, Michael, shopping at your favorite clothing store. You really wanted to buy both of you guys matching outfits to wear to school. For some reason, today's stock of clothes wasn't as good... The both of you had been in the store for 40 minutes, looking for something to match with... But nothing was catching your eye. 

Michael also wanted to have matching outfits with you. He loved you very much and loved the idea of matching with his baby! 

You both shuffled through all the clothes, looking for something cute. Michael got bored and snuck away while you were distracted. He giggled quietly and tip-toed his way into the clothing rack to hide. He patiently waited in between the clothes for you to find him.

 You continued to move to the side looking through all the clothes. You moved each and every shirt to see what it had on it. As you moved a chunk of shirts on the rack to the side, you were shocked to see Michael's face right before your eyes.

 "BOO!" He shouts. 

You jump back and place your hand on your heart while Michael laughs hysterically. 

"Oh my goodness Michael! You almost gave me a heart attack you goose!" You breathe.

 Michael smirks and grabs your hand. He pulls you into the clothing rack and shuffles the shirts back so nobody could see that you two were hiding.