ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ~ 1980 😳

。・゚゚・ Hello! I hope you enjoy this imagine :) I think it's silly and made me giggle a lil bit! ・゚゚・。

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Enjoy!  :) <3 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

⭒❃.✮:▹ Before you start reading, let's just imagine that Michael is famous and is dating you, but nobody knows who you are. :)  ◃:✮.❃⭒

It was less of a busy day at work today. Only a few customers had come in, which honestly, you didn't mind at all. The less to do, the better, since you were kinda tired. You worked in a tiny music shop. It was a nice, calming place to be in... So you couldn't really complain about going to work every day. It was also a place you would always visit as a child, so the nostalgic feeling was always welcoming. The store sold books, records, and posters. 

You sat at the cash register with your face in your hands. It was only you and one of your co-workers working today. They were currently on their break. So in the meantime, you had to be alone. You began to daydream about your amazing lover, Michael. You really missed him and wished you were with him at the moment. 

Suddenly your co-worker interrupted your daydream session, "Hey! Can you stock up on some of the records in the J section while I stock up on some of the posters?" They asked politely. "Sure!" You reply.

 You headed to the back and grabbed a box that had the letter J on it. All of the records and albums were sectioned in the first letter of the artist's name. So, you took the box to the J section and began placing the albums where they belonged.

 Your co-worker finished early and went to the cash register to wait for someone to arrive. Surely enough, someone did! The little bell connected to the door jingled and you glanced up for a second. It was just a regular man. 

Your co-worker greeted him and they chatted for a bit. Nothing more than a "Hi!" "How are you?" "Oh, I'm doing fine, thank you for asking!" You carried on with what you were doing and by the corner of your eye, you saw the man walking towards you. 

From the quick glimpse you saw of him earlier, he was wearing some sort of long trench coat and a hat. He stood a few feet away from you in the G section. You noticed he began to inch closer and closer to you. 

Feeling a little awkward, you turned to face him, "Hello sir! Can I help you with anything?" 

He turned to face you, "Hello! Yes, I was wondering if I could look in that section you're standing in front of..." 

"Oh, Of course! Sorry if I was in your way." You reply, shifting to the side.

 "You're fine!" He responds.