still havent found what im looking for

It's the end of the day, and I'm walking out school finally

It's the end of the day, and I'm walking out school finally. I honestly still can't get over what happened, after seeing Hawk and Moon..I think her name is, that just killed me. Like legit SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT for the poor dude, honestly I probably judged him more than I should have, with both got way too caught up in the moment so,,I should be too upset.,I'm gonna be in cobra kai with him anyway so. Someone grabs me be the elbow and spins me around

"Hey bitch" I her a stern female voice say

"Oh...hey Tory." I say a little confused..she doenst like me

"So I hear you're joining Cobra Kai...well, if that's the case. May the best woman win." She says while waking away from me and spinning on her heels

What the hell was that about...I'm little freaked out but whatever, she's mostly talk.

I proceed out the school doors waving at a few people in passing who I'm acquaintances with. I walk towards my bike and...it's..not there?

Instead, there's a familiar Jeep parked in my parking spot.

"What the fuck did you do with my bike??" I ask approaching him.

"Woahhh calm down mamacita, hop in and let me drive you to the dojo and you'll find out." He says through the window, with the click of the doors unlocking.

"I wear you better tell me where my fuckin bike is right now or God so help me I wi-" I realize as I'm fuming with anger he somehow already got out of the car and proceed to throw me over his shoulder and throw me in the first seat.

"THIS IS LITERALLY KIDNAPPING I COULD GET YOU ARRESTED FOR THIS WHAT THE HELL MAN, STEALING AND KIDNAPPING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU-" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"WILL YOU CHILL OUT FOR TWO DAMN SECONDS PLEASE?" He says turning his attention from the wheel staring at me, in a way that shakes me to my core,

"Look I'm sorry for yelling. I just had no other way to get you to shut up that didn't involve in 'criminal charges' or whatever. now chill. Can I just talk for a sec?" He says mocking my freak out moment and trying to be sincere...I think.

"Look like I've got nothing better to do than listen to you talk your bullshit so." I motion for him to continue talking.

"I'm sorry for the other night...well, I'm not sorry. I had an amazing time...but I'm sorry for how I treated you today. I ignored you, I avoided you, I lied to you, and most importantly, I looked like I didn't care at all about yesterday...which is completely false I really do I uhm...what I'm trying to say is..I- I'm sorry. I don't say that anymore so..this is a rarity. Can we just uhm..start over. Cause you seem really cool and I just- I'm sorry." He says chewing on lips anxiously. I stay quiet for what feels like forever.

"Dude come one please say something.."

"I'm fine with that. But you've gotta promise me that you won't be a idiot all day the next time we hang out ok?" I say trying to ease the tension. I can tell he was really letting a moment of innocence shine through with his little mumbling on on and with his apology.

"So you're saying there will be a next time?" He says with a slight smirk.

"I- I never- ok maybe I did but it was not meant that way..anywayyy so who's Moon anyway?" I question

He tilts his head uncomfortably before answering.

"She's no one. Anymore that is. That is all I wish to say." He says clenching his jaw and gripping the steering wheel tighter.

The rest of the car ride I quiet until he puts on more random rock music and it buzzes lowkey throughout the car. We arrive at Cobra Kai and I run in to talk to Sensei Lawrence before I feel a hand grab my wrist.

"One more thing...if you really want your bike back..you've gotta come to this party with me tonight. It's Moon's, but that's irrelevant, she invited the whole dojo, ok. Will you?" He asks with these..puppy dog eyes? More like puppy pit bull eyes.

I see Tory staring  at me from inside the window of the dojo, eyeing me up and down.

"You know what, sure. I've got nothing better to do." I say while shutting the door and running inside. I glance back and I see him smile to himself briefly.

"Sensei can I talk to you for a second?" I say while sticking my head into his office

"I'll go warm the rest of the student up." I hear Sensei Kreese say sternly, as he gives me a nod and Sensei Lawrence tells me to come in, in a sarcastic  tone.

"Look if this is about that weird rash that some dude said they had-"

"Wait? Uh no..it's about..well karate, so my mom doesn't want me to take it..but I can get the money to pay for it, if you're ok with her...not knowing...she's never home anyway, and always busy...she doesn't even know when I leave the house so it shouldn't be a problem.." I ramble on

"Kid, as long as I don't get sued, sure. So far I've been on a pretty good record. Well if you're gonna offfially join..." he walks to a closet and grabs a Cobra Kai gi and while belt and throws it me.

"Welcome to Cobra Kai, Ash. That's a sick name by the way, it sounds like you cremate people..like hey do in funeral homes.,cause you know, dead people, ashes.." he rambles on and sees he's losing me

"yeah ok.." he says waking out on to the mat.

I put my gi on and walk out on to the mat myself. Right beside miss Tory with a Y.

Hawk turns around and smirks at me.

Miguel raises an eyebrow at Hawk.

Aisha eyes me.

Sensei Lawrence and Kreese walk to the front of the class.

"Everyone FALL IN."

I'm officially a Cobra.

A/N: so like I said I before I'm out of the state right now, so I honestly wasn't planning on updating today but here we are.  I'm jumping all over different events in season 2, so when I said this loosely follows season 2, I meant LOOSELY. I hope you dudes are doing fantastic.

Sooo do you think Hawk is actually warming up to the idea of not being a total idiot?

please vote, and comment!! <33