i'm insane, but you're the same

uh so heads up most of this chapter is smut...and I've never actually written smut before..so I have strong feeling it might be awful so read at your own risk. There's a warning when you reach the spicy part though so...enjoy!

We arrived at Cobra Kai and Hawk was back to

We arrived at Cobra Kai and Hawk was back to..normal? I don't know exactly if he has a normal anymore. However, he was acting less..tense. Hawk is sparring some new guy right now...she practically killing him. This is training, not actual fight with an enemy. I don't know why Sensei Kreese thinks that this helping up. Sensei Lawrence took a day to go to see his friend who is sick. So it's just Kreese in the dojo today. Hawk is punching the guy straight in the nose, blood pouring out, and then kicks him repeatedly in the kidneys. He drops an elbow on his solar plexus knocking the breath out of him. Miguel raises the red flag signifying he won,

"Auclair."

"Yes Sensei."

"Is there a problem? You seem...unsettled."

"No Sensei." I declare trying to sound believable.

"You've got talent Auclair. You should use it more often...like..now. Hawk. Auclair. You're up."

Hawk jumps up with a smug look on his face, but his eyes often soften for a split second before returning to the stone cold gaze.

We both get on guard.

"Fight!"

Hawk does a spinning hook kick right to the side of my head but I duck under it and come under his guard with an uppercut.

He backs up and does a front kick straight to my stomach before I turn upwards catching his right hook and flipping him over on the ground.

He reaches up and grabs my neck pulling me down before taking my back into a rear necked choke.

I look up and see Kreese eyeing me. Come on Ash. You're strong..

I send a strong elbow to Hawk ribs and he lets go of my neck from the choke position, while he's on the ground I send a front kick straight to his nose and a spinning back kick as well. I land standing on top of him when Sensei Kreese says "Finish him." I look down at him laying on the ground with his nose bleeding...what has this man turning me into. Without further thought I drive my knee in his solar plexus causing everyone to just cringe at the pain.

The cold sweat runs down my forehead as I back away and Hawk slowly stands up. We bow, and he doesn't even bother to make eye contact with me,