to the ATL

it's been about 3 weeks

it's been about 3 weeks. 3 weeks since I saw Xander. In case you weren't aware, a lot can happen in 3 weeks. Lemme sum it up for you. It's middle of December. Merry Christmas or whatever.

The All Valley Tournament was cancelled. Last I heard Larusso, Sensei Lawrence, and Sensei Kreese were trying to save it...except Miguel and Sam actually saved it. It's really complicated alright?

Miguel is back together with Sam....I think.

Speaking of Sensei Lawrence, he's started his own freaking dojo now that Kreese has taken over Cobra Kai as the rightful owner. Eagle Fang Karate. What a dumbass name. It's all about not being the ones to start the fight, and blah blah blah. Bullshit.

Demetri and YASMINE, like the Yasmine that was a total bitch to Aisha before she moved, are DATING. Well...I don't know if "dating" is the correct word to use or not.

Robby is now 100% on Cobra Kai's side, which he should be.

Kreese has gotten Tory back in the dojo finally.

As for Hawk? I honestly haven't seen much of him lately. All I know is he isn't the happiest with Kreese letting Robby in the dojo...and I think they stole a cobra. But that's probably because I've been incredibly busy with Lucy...planning the resident for Xander's court date. It's December 19th. That just so happens to be today and I'm completely and utterly terrified for it. What if I do something wrong? What if I accidentally contradict myself? Court is scary. I don't know what I'm doing!

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention another thing.

My parents investigation is over. Guess who's back living at home. Whatever. Our government childcare is trash anyway. There's people out there that deserve a lot more than I do for shit they went through. Hopefully they get what they need. (SCREW THE GOVERNMENTS WAY OF TAKING CARE OF KIDS. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FOSTER CARE SYSTEM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.)

My parents didn't even really let it phase them. They just acted as if nothing ever happened. I see things that nobody else sees.

Lucy and I have been working tirelessly with lawyers and attorneys. Once we got the court date scheduled, it was completely insane how fast we got it scheduled. It doesn't even make sense. I guess where this is a high profile case or something. I have no clue. The judicial system is weird man.

I worked with therapists, psychologists, and lawyers, and I think I'm finally ready to actually speak my truth, and tell the world what actually happened the night that Xander Jones' life was turned upside down. Cause my life was too.

I've been too busy with this court case stuff to really pay attention to the dojo drama. I know there's a Christmas party in the valley a lot of adults are going too. My parents are going. For obvious reasons I'm not. As far as everyone from the dojo...I really have no clue what they're up too.