are we too young for this?

howdy :)

happy season 4...YES I KNOW I'M LATE OKAY I'M SORRY.

anyway, so this chapter is mostly gonna be about what happened to Ash and Xander right after the end of season 3, so just a continuation just like the first episode of season 4. So there shouldn't be any spoilers in this chapter!!

 So there shouldn't be any spoilers in this chapter!!

"Alright...checklist, phone, check. charger, check. Book, check. Emotional support water bottle, check. Skateboard, check..." Xander goes on as I pull out my stuff out of my duffel bag. We snuck in through my window and I'm throwing a few things together. I'm going off the grid. I'll be 18 soon, which means I have no responsibility to ever see, or hear from my parents again. They can finally be whatever the hell they want. The thought of going home is all that consumes me. I want out. Out of California. Literally nothing good has come from moving here. I got caught up in some stupid karate dojo feud? What is this, a tv show?

This has ruined everything I've ever known...the only good thing is that this helped me get Xander back...so this means it's what I'm supposed to do in life.

"Xan, you've gone through everything like 4 times, we're fine! Actually...wait just a second."

I quickly runs to my dads office and pull out the safe quietly that's under his desk.

"4....6...8...8..4..6..2!" The code is cracked.

I reach in a grab a handful of cash..plenty to take care of us for a while.

"That all you need?" I hear a deep voice speak up.

My heads shoots up.

It's my dad.

"I-"

"Ash don't worry about it...you've been through more than enough lately for me to care about you stealing my money. Take anything you need. I know you're running away. I don't blame you...I've wanted to run away for years ever since your mother became this way...I just...what to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way we've treated you..the way I've treated you..and if I never see you again I want you to know that. You don't owe us anything. Go be you. Just be safe...I love you."

"I...I uhm love you too dad..thank you." I utter in complete and total shock

"Oh and tell that red haired friend of yours where you're going...he stood out to me for whatever reason." My dad while sending me a gentle smile and then turning away hesitantly.

Oh shit.

Hawk.

He literally just realized that something in his head is messed up, and now...I'm leaving...without even a goodbye..

well maybe this is a good thing right?

it'll make it easier?

right....?

I don't have to time to deal with this..cause that means I have to deal with dojo drama..and just..everything...I can't...no. Alright Ash, continue with you're original plan, and let's just forget The Valley ever happened.

"woah are you okay? you look like you've seen a ghost.." Xander asks as I stuff the cash in various places.

"...I haven't seen a ghost, but I feel like a I've been living as one and someone just saw me for the first time."

I shake my head and Xander looks at me in confusion.

"Alright...bus station?" I ask as we climb out the window.

"Bus station." Xander says as start walking.

"WAIT! What about my bike??" I frantically ask.

"We'll get you a new one-"

"I am NOT letting her sit here and rust away, no no, someone's gotta take good care of her...and I think I know just the person."

"What.." Xander questions.

"Come on! I say as I drag him with me.

I grab my spare set of keys that I always have in my hidden jacket pocket and throw on my helmet...Xander will just have to deal...he'll still be okay even with a head injury right?

We speed off soon, and it takes a few seconds for me to realize this is the last time I might ever go on this ride that I'm on right now. Dang that's trippy.

I pul into a familiar driveway. Thankfully, he's not here. I turn off my bike with a sigh...this is harder than I thought..woah.

I grab a sheet of paper out of my bag and jot down

"Take care of her for me. I'm headed home. Thanks for the adventure, Hawk. - Ash Auclair"

And attach it to the bike.

Xander stays in silence as we trudge our way to the bus station. He never once asked who's house we were at. I presumed it was just better if he didn't know.

"2 for Atlanta please." Xander says at the window.

"ID?" The woman asks.

"Oh, babe you left yours in my wallet from the other night, don't worry about it. Here you go." I hear Xander say loudly as he winks at me..what is this boy talking about..

"Alright, you're good to go. You two travel safe." The woman says as Xander hands me my "ID"

It reads "Evelyn Chase" and says I'm 23, and that I'm from Georgia. Wow. Well..that was a start to the adventure. Let's see where it takes us now.

Xander as I stand at the bus station just in time to breathe a second before we load on a big metal bus. It smells like Walmart honestly...this is gonna get interesting. But I don't even care. I'm going home.

A/N: I'm sorry you guys but....56k reads??
w h a t e v e n that's INSANE you guys...I started writing this almost as a joke, cause this is not my best writing at all, I write all the time, this was just a stupid little thing I thought would be funny to do but..woah. you guys are crazy. I really do appreciate all the love, times have been really hard lately you guys. But I hope to update as much as possible. On a different note...HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN GOOD GIRLS?? I binged it recently and it's my new obsession...okay sorry had to spill that.

I adore you guys so much.

vote 'n comment <33