you ain't nothing but a lost cause

I stare at Hawk's bright blue eyes, well

I stare at Hawk's bright blue eyes, well..they're more of a dark blue, almost black at the moment. shit. this is the last I need to do right now is to handle his crazy ass.

Robby stands up puffing his chest up and so do I. I make contact with Hawk and I don't break it.

"You make me fucking sick." he utters under his breath.

"Look at you. Fraternizing with the enemy. So you run to his defense and lie to me about where you've been?  Did you go see him when you said you were with Tory? Yeah I talked to her. You liar. What aren't you telling me? To think I had you in my one house you fucking bit-"

"HEY! Chill out man, you don't even understand the words that are coming out of you mouth." Robby speaks up and I put a hand on his chest as his tries to get in front of me to Hawk.

"Eli, listen, I don't know what's going on with you, but you need to hear me, what ever is telling you these things inside of your head, they aren't true, they are wrong. Don't listen to them." I say trying to get some sort of wisdom to come out of my mouth.

He looks in my eyes and a flags of light blue appears.

"Listen to her man." Robby says calmly, which catches Hawk's attention. You don't tell that boy what to do...especially if you're Robby Keene...

Hawk's eyes change dark and he moves me out of the way and takes a swing at Robby.

Robby blocks it and goes for a low kicks, but Hawk blocks it to. It's almost as if they're both on the same wavelength of their fighting skills.

Just as I'm about to step in and bust Hawk's face in I hear a voice.

"Gentlemen!" Sensei Kreese looks at us with eyebrows furrowed.

"Now I don't know what's going on here, and usually I don't mind some friendly fighting. But Hawk, Robby is our guest. We are nice to guests at Cobra Kai. And to here you talk about Ash the way you did.." he pauses and steps towards the boys who are at full attention. he looks Hawk directly in the eyes. "If you ever talk to her that way again, you won't be able to ever speak, see, or touch a woman ever again. And you will never be welcome in this dojo again. Understood?"

"Y-yes Sensei." Hawk says standing straight up, and his eyes go to the floor before his eye brows furrow and I hear him utter a "what the hell just happened.."

"Uh Sensei Kreese...can I possibly stay here to-"

"Of course you can my child. Here, I help you get a mat." He says with a half smile.

Robby retreats into the corner far away from Hawk, who exits without a word.

"Some boyfriend of yours." Robby says scratching the back of his neck.

"Shut up. You already pulled that card a few months ago, don't do it again."

"I'm sorry!" He says with a laugh.