shine like the sun when it comes up

A/N; if case you're lost!!!
- Ash has been living with the Moskowitz's house for about 2 ish weeks
-Hawk, is kind of dealing with some unknown major mental health problems atm due to his trauma as kid
- The time place at the moment in the actual TV series is still in season 3, and will be until season 4 is released..(duh.) I may have to take a short break if the release date isn't announced decently soon😂
- I'll probably jump around from scene to scene and I'm terribly sorry if it messes you up since the order of events in the episodes is different. Everything is mostly occurring right now nearing the end of season 3. It just works better to write it that way in my brain.
- for those of u still mad abt the hair, it is now mostly grown back❤️ (still has a purpose tho...not a big one....yeah...)
-Ash's parents are under investigation for child neglect, not abuse or anything....even though that is child abuse. What will happen with that situation? We shall see. Or should I say...YOU shall see!!

enough of me rambling...let's get on with it already

let's get on with it already

it's Monday morning.

I spent the other night in the dojo with Robby. I think Sensei Kreese left...I have no idea. All I know when I woke up Robby was gone, to God knows where. I so just packed up at went home. Well..to the Moskowitz. I haven't really seen Mrs. Moskowitz much...I think she's just been working. As for Hawk, he's been pretty quiet. I think he and Miguel are going through a rough patch right now..something about him and Sam..apparently they used to have a thing I didn't know about...who else has he had a thing with that I don't know about?

anyways, minus the yelling I've heard him do over the phone, it's been pretty quiet the past day and half. I've mostly been catching up on all the school work I needed to have done by today because of my suspension. Thankfully, that's all I made it out with. They shut the school down for a little while due to Robby and I being on the run..they also just wanted to cover shit up and make things look all fine and dandy.

I am a little concerned for today. It's my first day back, and I'm usually not intimidated but today it's just different. I've got a lot going on today. First day back, meeting Lucy, and seeing Xander. That still just doesn't feel real. And training at Cobra Kai if I can make it. Damn. Plus Tory isn't gonna be there today..or..at all. That's ok...I haven't talked to her in a while...maybe I should check up on her. See seemed like there was something going on with her and Miguel the other day...

I head to the bathroom still in a sleepy state to brush my teeth. Hawk comes in behind me. Boy- what? Can I not have some privacy damn.

I think he can tell my irritation and lack of enthusiasm on my face cause he just laughs at me.

With a tooth foamy mouth he says "do you want to ride with me to school today?"

shit shit shit. he doesn't need to know what I'm doing after school.

wait shit shit shit! I need his car so I can actually drive Lucy and I there today, she doesn't have a car and I offered to drive her part of the way so she didn't have to walk from the bus stop....I don't have an extra helmet for her to for my bike and I AM NOT gonna let use Hawk's....Lord knows how jacked up that thing is.