girl, u know the story

I don't sleep much

I don't sleep much. I honestly just get to thinking about how different the past week has been. Well different compared to my "old life" I used to hang out with a lot of people, but I never really had anything super interesting, or many people around that I was close too. I guess that's kind of the same way now, except uh...too much has happened with Hawk for me to not call that interesting I guess. I don't know. I had a really tight knit group of friends, Xander, Lucy, and Carol. Yeah her name was Carol, like the old lady name, but she was the wildest of us all. We had a fall out half way through last year and none of us really talk to each other anymroe. That's when I became the popular loner kinda kid, and then I moved here and well, it speaks for itself. I do miss them though...maybe I should text them..no. I don't have that kind of time on my hands...or patience even.

Out of reluctance I get up, out of the warm bed, and just decide to not try this morning for school. I honestly thought about skipping some periods through the day, and I may seriously still do that. I doubt anyone would notice if I'm being honest. Anyways, sweatpants, sweatshirt, slides with fuzzy socks, and I throw my hair up and I'm ready to go. Yeah, so what it's like 80 degrees in all day today? Do I look like I care? I change into my boots though cause I'll take my bike today to school. I down some orange orange juice, and I grab my bag, and my karate gi and shove it in my backpack. My mom was actually awake this morning, so I gave her a hug, and spent a few minutes just taking to her about how school is going, and if I made any new friends. I honestly think she completely forgot about anything I told her I was doing about yesterday because she...never asked. Oh well not gonna jinx that.

I head outside and put my helmet on, and start up my bike and I get ready to pull away, before suddenly my bike starts riding super uneven. What the- I look down and could this literally be a worse time for this to happen to anyone else. Really. There's literally a whole construction grade nail in my tire, and I don't have a spare, BECAUSE IT WAS ON THE FREAKING MOVING TRUCK THAT'S STILL LOST. Well I take that back, it's supposedly on its way here now. I don't even know anymore. I've gotten used to the bland-ness honestly. Not the points Ash! I have no way to get to school unless I like...walk 10 miles. Or run, no. No running. I could ask my mom..no she has a morning to afternoon shift. I could ask..Hawk? No he's too tired there's no way..he'll probably skip all of today. Aisha takes the bus I think so she seems more normal...and Tory I didn't even see last night so...that leaves me one, long shot option.

I turn back around and walk up the stairs to the apartment door. My heart is ponding. Dude he hates me, there's no doubt. This is never gonna work. I knock on the door, as I hear metal music lightly bellow throughout the room. He opens the door with wet hair, and basketball shorts on and a tank top.

"Screw off- well hey there Ash? Are you still blackout drunk or are you just here to fake make out with me to flaunt your fucking superiority complex? Or is it all just a hobby- or gam-"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP. Listen I'm sorry ok. I don't know what you want me to say here Robby. I screwed up a lot ok..I don't know my right from my left here and-"

"Oh don't even try and play victim now-"

"I NEED A RIDE."

"You're serious." He says as he dead eyes me. "After literally every little thing you've done within the past week, whatever friendship could have happened between us, after you obliterated it and burned it to the ground and it blew up like Chernobyl, YOU, came to ask for a RIDE, from ME?" He question in short, sarcastic tone.

"I- well yes. My tire is flat. And I have no other options  I-"

"HELL TO THE FUC-"

"I'll pay you." His eyebrows raise

"I'll pay you like 50 bucks. Just take me to school. That all you have to do. I'll find a ride home and to the dojo myself."

"Oh so you're actually one of them now? You and stupid haircut dude are perfect for each other just so you know. Shallow, arrogant, and just plain dumb man." He says grabbing his keys. (Bro I know Robby can't drive and rides a skateboard but...let's just pretend my boy can ok😂)

In silence he storms off to his car with me following shortly behind.

The drive is mostly quiet. He drives like Hawk. Reckless, but not the point where it would hurt you or anyone else. It's a fine line.

"I don't even understand how you could be taking karate there anymore...they're selfish, jealous lunatics. They purposely try and literally kill people for no reason. It's not karate, it's torture. On them and everyone around them." Robby states puking into the school parking lot.

"Little did I know I'd be in the middle of some fancy teen karate feud when I moved here yippee!" I say in my most flat sarcastic tone ever.

"That's a good point, which means you can't even defend them if you only know one side of the story. You probably don't even know Demetri, sure he can be...uh..interesting, but his random allergies and...odd lack of flexibility and his noodle like figure doesn't define him!" Robby says trying not to crack a smile

"You're right, I don't know Demetri that well." I say glancing out the window. And bada-bing-bada-boom there's the man of the hour himself. "You know what, I'll go get to know him right now!" I say jumping of out the car while it's still moving slowly, and take off running towards the front of the school.

"HEY? WHAT ABOUT MY MONEY? I DIDN'T DO THIS JUST FOR PLEASURE YOU- I used to be a literal criminal, did I just let a teenage girl scam me.."

I wave at him even though I really only heard the first part of what he said, and he drives away. Speeding once again.

"HEY! DEMETRI!" I yell running full speed at him
He makes eye contact with me and...oh shit

Demetri takes off running full speed through the door of the school. Damn thsi boy has legs like a GAZELLE BRO

this might take a second.

Against my own mind, I showed up at school today

Against my own mind, I showed up at school today. I texted Ash this morning just making sure she was awake, however I didn't get a reply back. I'm already at the school with the guys in the usual parking lot when I see a black car pull up to the front. That's weird..come to think of it, where's Ash's bike? She better be coming today because I do NOT wanna be carrying around chick clothes all day. They would t fit in my backpack ok...this girl has really gotten to me. Now im gonna look gay-

That's when I see her. I see her running out of his car. Yelling "the other" his name. My blood boils.

A/N: I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to split this one day up in like 3 chapters, there's gonna be too much conversation going on for my brain the process!!✋ hope you dudes enjoyedddd

vote and comment! <33