tryna find the one that can fix me

I frantically am driving to the rehab clinic, it's in the being, but I'm hoping I'll get lucky and get someone who will let me see her

I frantically am driving to the rehab clinic, it's in the being, but I'm hoping I'll get lucky and get someone who will let me see her. I'm not used to driving a car, especially not a whole jeep, but at the moment is the best option I have because I don't have my bike. I don't have much of my stuff actually...whatever, I'll tackled that later.

My attention drifts off to the beautiful California sunset that I forget my GPS is telling me to turn left and I softly curse my breath.  I do a U- Turn, and get back on my course. My mind still can not comprehend that I might be able to see Xander. If he gets out of prison...maybe we can go home. Yeah California is great and all...but..my parents never meant fit this to be permanent...right? I'm not even living with them, they're under fucking investigation so...maybe it wouldn't hurt to go back home, and Lucy could come with us...things could be like they sued to. Xander could become my legal guardian..we could run shit together.

Just like old times.

I'm thinking way too far ahead in the future.

I pull into the parking lot of the rehab facility and it brings back way too many memories.

The school fight. Running away. Why the hell did I do that again? Robby. Robby away with Robby...the cops getting Robby. I wonder how he's doing anyway.

My mind glances to where I hid when the cops showed up, and I shake my head to shake the chills that come up my spine.

I push the doors open to the facility and I'm instantly smacked in the face with the scent of eucalyptus and lemon grass. There's people doing yoga, and chatting in the corners, it seems peaceful.

peace.

The lady at the front desk chimes in finally as I clearly look lost. Or..maybe I don't.

Long brown hair, tons of piercings, odd thrifted clothing someone's dad probably wore in the 80's thinking he was a stud. Converse shoes that the soles are quite literally coming off of.

Yeah but this dad clothes wearing chick ain't namastae-ing longer than I have to in here gosh these essential oils are about to kill me.

"Can I help you?" The lady asks more affirmatively, because I didn't respond the first time she asked.

"Uh, yes I know this might be odd but I really need to talk to someone here...her name is Lucy Brotherton."  I say brushing my now grown out hair behind my ear.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but unless you're on the family list-"

"It's an emergency. Her family wouldn't come visit her anyway ok. Can you like at least look her up in the system or something and give her my contact?" I say rambling.