trippin' off the power

Slight TW: violence, abuse, verbal abuse

My ears roared with heavy breathing.

I suddenly feel a very compelling urge to open my eyes and awake from my not so deep slumber.

I feel like I'm being watched.

It's freaking me out.

I slowly begin to open my eyes and sit up and try and contemplate what the situation is in front of me.

I look directly above me and I'm met with the dark, cold eyes of someone who I'm completely and utterly terrified of now.

Eli.

His face is completely blank.

Too blank.

He looks....not human. My lip falls to utter a word when suddenly his large hand is gripped around my jaw. Not where it will choke me, but enough to hold me in place. I freeze up, losing all my ability to think of training.

"When the fuck were you gonna tell me huh?" He utters ever so lowly with gritted teeth.

"That's why you ran away. You love him don't you. You tried to HELP him after he almost murdered Miguel." He confuse looking me in the eyes as tears begin to form in my eyes.

"Only God knows what you two did out there together." He says as he lets go of my jaw and I fall to floor in weakness, but I stand up straight and tall.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that. You don't know ANYTHING and I don't know where you're getting all this fr-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP." He says turning and screaming in my face

"I TRUSTED YOU. I'VE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU." He says gripping my wrists so I can't move.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING LOVE ME YOU PSYCHO" I scream as I knew him in between his legs

"You little bitch" he says while crying in pain

I run down the hall and run to my room and lock the door and I block it with a nightstand and a chair.

I'm hyperventilating and I don't know what to do. Why did I freeze up like that...is this my fault, WHO WAS THAT? That was not Hawk..

I hear heavy footsteps and I start sobbing more.

"GO AHEAD AND CRY ALL YOU WANT YOU LITTLE BITCH, YOU DESERVE TO BE IN JAIL FOR THIS SHIT YA KNOW? WITH OTHER SLUTS LIKE YOURSELF" he screams as he beats on the door.

"That's it."

I bust out the door and look at him straight in the face.

"Don't you ever. Call me, or ANY OTHER WOMAN, that, again." I say pointing a finger in face.