you tryna dance, babe?

Tory and I are still out here doing shots

Tory and I are still out here doing shots. Honestly I think I might have earned her respect a bit. I'm 8 shots in, and the last 6 were vodka. I'm definitely drunk. Honestly I'm very much a lightweight, but it's fine cause I never drink. Tory and I eventually just call it a tie, because we can't stop laughing. We get back on our two feet and she comes over to me grabs my shoulder

"bro I can't even- you were sooooo much better than Larusso over there, I went with her before you and it was HILARIOUS man, hey you wanna go dance?" She says while intertwining her arm with mine to prop herself up

I glance over where she pointed when she mentioned "Larusso" I see a brown haired girl who's very drunk...with..wait, ROBBY? That's his girlfriend? Damn he could use an upgrade. Whatever. Definitely never gonna hear from him after that fiasco.

"duhhh OH THIS IS MY SONG LETS GOOO" I say while we run inside

Tory and I start dancing like fools. She's twerking and failing miserably, I'm hyping her up, and all the sudden a whole dance circle starts forming. Hawk and the Cobra's are cheering us on yelling "THAT'S OUR GIRLS!" We grab Aisha and start twirling each other around and dropping it low making complete fools of ourselves.

"You aren't that bad to be around Slasher, oh yeah I heard about it, don't worry you're still Ash to me." Tory says as I roll my eyes

The younger boys start doing fortnite dances and the boys go nuts and everyone is just straight vibing

There's a few people who aren't dancing though...lames. Robby and Larusso are some of them.

I see Moon and her girlfriend over making out on the side. Oh- so that's why he got rejected the other day...poor dude that must hurt. Oh well.

"ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS, we're doing truth or dare let's gather around folks" Tory exclaims in a very drunken tone

"YEAHHH!" Everyone tells as they gather around. Including...Larusso and Robby

"Alright, I'm going first. Aisha, truth or dare." Tory says

"Dare"

"I dare you....to go take a drink from stingray's bottle hands over there." She jokes

Aisha goes as follows and stingrays poors some in her mouth and everyone cheers

Moon and her girlfriend aren't paying attention still and I see Hawk's jaw tense up.

"Alright, my turn. Ash, truth or dare."

"Dare duh, who do I look like to you." I say sloppily

"I dare you...to go make out with hottest guy in the room."

My eyes scan the room, and I see dudes I don't know, some that I do, and I see Hawk loosen his jaw and smirk.

I stand up and walk over to him, straddling him, fiddling with the sides of his Mohawk that aren't stiff with gel. He chuckles a little and leans back, look up at me with hungry eyes and puts his hands on the sides of hips. I put my hand under his chin, and I lean in.

But I quickly turn his head to the side and give him a peck on the cheek, and stand back up licking my lips.

"Oh, do you need help with that?" I point down as his jeans.

"Don't worry, I won't ditch you for a girl. That is, if Tory lets me go one of these days." I say turning on my heel. I know Tory and I are friends now, but there no stronger punch to the gut to Hawk than Moon ditching him for Piper.

Everybody looses their mind, including Hawk. You can see his ego break just by looking at him. I'm the midst of all the crowd noise, there's a high pitched noise coming from a microphone and everyone directs there attention to the stage.

Wait is that Demetri?

"Excuse me! I'd like to make a toast..to Eli, Moskowitz."

Who the-

"Oh I'm sorry, some of you may know him as Hawk. But underneath that crazy cosplay, and whatever type of manic panic he dumps in his hair, he's just good old Eli, my binary brother."

I see Hawk's embarrassed expression turn to anger, and his eyes turn dark. I sober up almost completely at that moment. Somethings about to go down.

A/n: THIS IS SHORT BUT I PROMISE SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN FOLKS, alright anyways, uh we're almost at 1k reads and I still can't believe. Thank you guys so much for all the support on this crazy book! Also, I took the Mature reading label off the story for the time being, but I put 15+ in the description. At any point if you guys think I should change it back, please let me know!!

vote and comment!