nine ; monday happenings.

☆★

a daily part of sunghoon's morning was walking to school with kim sunoo. everything was plausible, and it was less lonely to walk with a friend. except they both have different energies during the morning.

"i don't get why yesterday's weather was so chill and now it's suddenly cold as hell. i bet the weather was thinking something like 'survive my mood swings bitch'," sunghoon blankly listened to sunoo's usual morning rants as they walk to the school gates with his head hung low, still sleepy.

loud chatter surrounded them from other students walking to school as sunoo's voice naturally blended in with the chattering.

"like is this the start of global warming or something?" sunoo said, concerned over global warming at the middle of seven am, before looking over to his friend to notice that he wasn't listening at all.

"are you listening?"

"i am," sunghoon yawned, stretching his arms to the air as they entered the main hall of their building. "anyways, where were you the other day? i was calling your phone because i have ice cream coupons, but you weren't answering."

sunghoon stopped in front of the staircase to turn his head to sunoo, "i was busy because of a certain somebody."

sunoo followed behind him while casually greeting some familiar faces pass by him, "who's the somebody—"

"sunoo! you look handsome in your new instagram post yesterday!" two girls suddenly came out from nowhere and stopped him from going up the stairs.

the other girl nodded along with her friend, "yes! your makeup look was so good too!" she exclaimed excitedly.

sunoo giggled, "aw, really? thanks!" he flashed a refreshing smile to them, making their hearts flutter and cheeks blush with the sight of his charming face.

kim sunoo.

the auditor of the school's student council and one of the 'popular kids' due to his idol-like looks and talents, along with his rising fame in social media platforms. he is known to be both talented in singing and dancing as well as a talented makeup artist.

sunoo looked up to the stairs and notice that sunghoon left him already and he apologetically looked back at two girls, "i'm sorry ladies, but i think i have to go. i'll see you pretties around," he quickly winked at them before running up the stairs to catch up with his best friend, chuckling when he heard the two shrieking.

he got to the floor where their classroom was and saw sunghoon dragging his feet to the floor while going to their classroom. "park sunghoon~" he called out as he skipped towards his way to the drowsy sunghoon, who suddenly stopped in front of the door of their classroom.

he caught up with him and draped one hand over his shoulder, "what are you doing?" sunoo curiously asked when he froze in front of the door instead of going in.

he looked over to the door and saw ahn seola, one of their classmates and co-student council member, in front of them.

she was holding some folders in her hands, sunoo assumed that it was an errand tasked to herself by the president judging by the small memo note that says 'to student council' with the president's neat handwriting in black ink attached to the folder on top.