thirteen ; falling asleep.

☆★

a domino of yawns started with seola, who was sitting at the right side of the table, and then sitting on the center sunoo followed after trying to stop the yawn from going out.

before eventually even sunghoon started to yawn as well.

sunoo glanced at seola firstly. one hand was busy flipping pages as she read and skimmed through the lessons with ease, and one hand was writing notes and things to remember on her ipad.

he then glanced to the left where sunghoon quietly read his own textbook on his own without doing anything else.

he glanced at them back and forth until he closed the cover of the textbook in front of him. "i'm hungry," sunoo says out of the blue in the midst of their silent studying session.

seola spun her pencil smoothly around her fingers and closed her ipad, letting out a small sigh. she stretched her arms up in the air, "i'll get some food. i need fresh air," she proceeds to quietly stand up from her chair, avoiding it to loudly screech in the silent library. 

she grabbed her black colored hoodie that was hung on her chair and wore it over her uniform. she shook her head sideways to fix her disheveled hair after wearing the hoodie, "what do the two of you want to eat? i'll pay," she lowly asked while clipping back her pearl hairclip on the side of her hair, putting it back to a neater place.

sunoo gleamed with joy as a thought what to answer. "hm.. those cream filled buns would do!" he happily answered. he quickly added, "thank you for the treat,"

seola smiled at him and grabbed her wallet from the table, and approached sunghoon who didn't respond to her question. she lightly tapped his shoulder from behind, "what do you want to eat?" she asked again.

still no response from the boy who was solely focused on his textbook. she shrugged to herself, thinking he shouldn't be disturbed and was about to start heading out when sunghoon suddenly stood up from his seat, "wait for me," he says while collecting his phone and wallet from the table and stuffing it hastily on the shallow pockets of his light gray hoodie.

seola noticed his struggle when his phone nearly popped out of his pocket and was about to fall on the ground if not for sunoo's quick reflexes, who caught the phone safe and sound. sunoo nervously handed him his phone that was dangling on the ends of his fingertips, "i think you should hold your phone instead," he recommended, relieved that it didn't fall.

"yeah. i will. thanks," he shortly responded almost unfazed by the nearly death of his phone and took it from sunoo's hands. he held onto his phone and nodded at seola's direction.

she quietly nodded back after studying his restless expression.

"let's go," he said as he walked pass her like a breeze.

she looked back at sunoo, "is he alright?" she asked, referring to sunghoon looking a little distressed. he only raised his shoulders, "i don't know. probably tired from studying," he said, unsure himself.

seola sighed, "i'll go now. see you," she says as a small 'ting!' sound came from the remaining phone on their table. sunoo grabbed his phone and gawked at it for a while before standing up himself as he clumsily gathered his stuff on the table and shoved them inside his bag.

the noises of the shuffling and echoes of his stuff bothered a few students studying around them as they gave sunoo long stares. he apologetically bowed his head, "sorry~ sorry~" he says.

seola watched this happened with a puzzle look on her face. she stopped her tracks from going out the library where sunghoon was probably waiting for her, "where are you going?" she aaked sunoo who seemed on the rush to go out as he slung his backpack over his shoulders.