twenty-three ; so let's love.

WORDCOUNT: 4.3k.
PLAY! so let's love | day6

having a little less than three days left before the school festival, things were definitely hectic. balancing volleyball practices, afternoon meetings, reporting details, were quite overwhelming for ahn seola these past few days, but all is well. for now.

plus, if she has a boyfriend like park sunghoon who was present every time she had practice, saves her a spot in the couch during council meetings, and slips her snacks in her blazer pocket before the meeting starts-all is clearly very well.

"milk chocolate. Cadbury. the way you like it." seola turned her head around from her laptop and from revising her meeting notes after she felt a weak tug by the lower end of her blazer. a violet shade popped out of her pocket. fuck those notes. i love this man. and Cadbury milk chocolates. and he knows i love them. therefore, i love him.

"i was thinking of buying dark chocolate tomorrow."

"please don't."

the meeting ended in a jiffy as the idol sub-unit needed extra time to practice their performance, which was still kept a secret to the two remaining ladies of the council. they quickly left the room as a group, not without sunghoon sneaking a wink in secret. they still haven't formally announced they were dating to the rest of the members since the timing was still off. but, eventually they will.

sunoo was the only person who knew. plus a particular boy in the photography club, who wasn't supposed to know but somehow did.

"if you say you're dating as friends, i'm killing you right here and right now and i'm not even kidding."

the look of seriousness on sunoo's face did not mean joke time at all. sunghoon nervously chuckled, backing off a little. "hey, hey. let's stray away from homicidal tendencies, shall we?"

"say it again."

"say, what?"

"the one you said a minute ago."

"let's stray-"

sunoo interrupted his slow thinking, "you're dating ahn seola." a big, idiotic grin appeared on the boy's face. "you're finally dating seola! seola said yes to an idiot like you!"

offended by the word choice, sunghoon frowned. "she asked me to be her boyfriend first."

"ah," his grin fell flat. "can't believe she had to ask your slow ass first. amazing woman. props to her."

at the same time, a human sized statue-actually, a literal human being-sprang up from the bushes behind the bench they were sitting at.

shim jaeyun with his magnificent camera hung on his neck sprung up from the bushes behind sunoo and sunghoon. leaves were everywhere-on his head, face, shoulders-just everywhere.

"sunghoon's dating seola? congrats, man," he said, ever casually and smiley as if he had not chaotically and comically appeared out of nowhere, or from the bushes.

the two sitted boys stared at him as if he was crazy, because he is. "thank.. you?" sunghoon unsurely said.

"wait. you're bleeding!"

"oh."

"me and heeseung are graduating soon." hana said right after the three men scurried out of the room. seola was in the middle of packing her laptop when hana spoke. she glanced up, "i'm aware. congrats, pres," she smiled.

hana shook her head, "after the school festival, there wouldn't be any council activities left. meaning, our term had ended and a new election would be held for the officers next school year," she said. the way she carried the words were light, yet seola couldn't help but feel sad.