ten ; encounters.

!! really long chapter ahead !! (4.6k words)

☆★

"miss he's my boyfriend,"

"WHAAAAAT?"

a loud male's shriek echoed in the empty hallway as sunghoon looked at the boy standing in front of them with a questionable expression. 

he glanced in panic to seola so that she could help him, but he saw her nod her head instead.

 "ah, i see," seola monotonously replied without much emotion. "please have a healthy relationship," seola respectfully said while bowing her head towards the direction of the boy, who randomly showed up while she was trying to check sunghoon's temperature.

which led to a very misleading scene due to sunghoon resisting because he was flustered by initiating skinship, that was actually normal when trying to check if you have a fever or not.

sunghoon faced seola with pure disappointment written on his face when she fully believed the lie. he pointed at the guy harshly, "hey, i don't even know the guy!" he desperately reasoned out.

"don't deny it in front of your boyfriend. that's very mean of you," she glared at him before snatching the folders on his arms that were already creased because he was clutching to them for dear life when she was trying to check his temperature.

her expression changed to a softer one as he faced the boy, who was looking at the two arguing back and forth without a word. "uhm, sunghoon's boyfriend may i know your name?"

"i told you he's not my boyfriend-"

the guy sweetly smiled as he cut off sunghoon's words, "shim jaeyun. just call me jake," he calmly said. her eyebrows rose as she heard a familiar name, "ooh, you're that transferee student? and you're also a second year, if i'm correct," she said, remembering the uproar of girls when they heard an attractive foreigner would be transferring to the school.

"i didn't know such a pretty lady like you knows my name," jake bashfully said and gave the girl a wink, resulting to sunghoon showing a look full of disgust in almost an instant to his flirtious comment.

although his name was widely heard, it was the first time she actually saw him in flesh, and she had to agree that he was quite attractive despite his distressed uniform, that was bothering her to the point that her neat freak inner self wanted to fix it badly.

she handed the folder back to sunghoon, "hold this for me for a second," she said, focused on the loose tie. sunghoon took the folder and held it close to him, a little confused that she let it have him again after snatching it from him a minute ago.

seola stepped forward to where jake was standing, surprising both men for the sudden move. their heights perfectly aligned each other as jake stared at her weirdly while sunghoon watched the kdrama like scene unfold in front of him with a dazed expression.

"um, what are you doing?" jake asked, diverting his eyes from her and looking up to the ceiling, startled with the sudden close gap between them.

he was about to step backwards, but halted when she looked up with her eyes that looked intimidating. "stand still," she instructed, looking back at the tie. 

he quietly followed and stood straight, "mind letting me fix your tie?" she asked, getting permission first. jake looked taken aback with her question and chuckled, "sure, i guess," he replied, not really minding much.

she was about to grab his tie, when sunghoon caught her hand on time and smiled at her, "i'll take care of him, you take care of this folder," he said, and placed the folder on top of her arms.