🌊 XXIX 🌊

"Water is beautiful but when want to admire the beauty it takes you under and drowns you"

29|THE WORLD DEMANDS BALANCE

Even when being attacked all Dimitri does is smirk at her, the fear is inside of him, and he feels it in his bones. Three times the ocean nymph has stabbed him, and yet he shows no signs of pain to her, but the pain is there. The agony is present, and it will not leave him. It is as if he does not care for his life or the fact that he's about to die, as if nothing of that even matters to him. His smirk angers the black eyed nymph, and it makes her want to kill him in the most painful way known to the world.

Ahmeya cannot kill him, it were not only her Queen's orders but her friend's orders as well, and she does care for Isolde, more than she could possibly explain. She's her best friend, her only friend. Being an ocean nymph and the last of her kind does make her life lonely, but Isolde gave her friendship where she least expected it. "It will not be long now until you will beg me to end your life, but even then I will not. You are going to suffer greatly for your crimes before death will eventually take you. I have heard that Hell has a new Queen, and she is not one to cross" Ahmeya says to him.

She sits on the sandy ground and watches him bleed out. She holds the knife in her hands and plays with it. Not caring that she is covered in blood, not only her own but also his, and she does not seem to wash it off her. She does not care for the fact that there is a massive wave from the ocean, and it is moving closer into the land. Where the water comes from does not seem to matter nor the fact that never has this been seen before.

"I will not die today nor in the next year or two or even ten years" He speaks, the smirk on his face ever so annoying to her, and it takes all that she is to not jam the knife into his eye and kill him instantly. "All which does not carry God's blood must die" She tells him, however going into the subject could be a long discussion for there are beings in the world that are immortal and not just the four brothers that share the blood of the one that created the world.

"There is another force, and it is coming for your King. My father might give his life for this cause, but the Hunters will forever be alive within me. I will stand by their side and watch as your King dies, I will bathe in his blood as I rule over the ocean. Death will not take me" He tells her. The ocean nymph was barely listening to him. A dying man will. Say anything to keep him alive, in his case it does not seem to be working for the girl is only growing angrier by the second.

The longing to take his life only grows stronger the longer that he is alive and talking. Perhaps she should have gagged him as well, though that would not have been much fun either. "Yes it will, I will be standing right by my Queen's side and watch as she ends your life. It will be the most exciting event and one that I look forward to. I do not know the future of the world that we live in, but I do know that you will die, and it will be sooner than you could have imagined" She tells him.