🌊 XXXIII 🌊

"A place at the bottom of the ocean was once a forest"

33|MAGICAL RAGE OF A PURE UNCONTROLLABLE FORCE

Once there stood a magical forest that had its own set of rules. It was wild and endless that carries death within it. The forest itself was created a long time ago, so long that not even the highest beings know how it was made nor who made it. While speculations have circled the minds of others, it is not the how or who that has people in awe but rather the mystery of the magic itself. It is so unstable that it has confused many. The magic that lives there is its own, it obeys no one and listens to no other being than itself.

The forest that once stood there has been taken underwater, but the magic remains and the magic continues to thrive. It is silent and invisible but it is there. While it may not make any sounds at all, it does not mean that it owes not have anything to say. The magic there is wilder than it has ever been, it holds the rage inside it, and it is ready to destroy the whole world. The forest itself was not the magic but the magic lived in the forest but now that the forest has been destroyed, the magic is in the air.

This magic has often been called a blessing by some but for others it is a dark force. A force of evil. It is so old that one understand how the magic works nor what its goals are. Unlike other magic it is not bound to anyone, it has no one to control it which is normally how magic works in the world. That is one of the things that makes it so unstable. Normally magic has someone that it has chosen to control it. Sometimes it are beings that the magic has connected to, and they are one.

But, this dark force does not have a master, and it has not belonged to anyone. The only thing that it belongs to is itself. Though, magic is intelligent. It can sense the path of a being. Magic can understand the one who is around them and uses them. It can see the intention of their use and their hearts. Magic is not defenseless and in some cases it can turn on those who use it. If it has seen and felt that the one that controls is will do things that they do not want then they will strike.

Never is that able to take place to the beings that have bonded with their magic, that are one with it. For their minds and hearts become the same, the goals and the motives never stray from one another, and they are one being. But, magic that is wild and that does not have anyone to connect to or let anyone use itself, it will strike at those it wants. This dark force has only one goal and has had it for some time. It is filled with evil and darkness beyond anything.

It is willing to take down the world to achieve the very thing that it has sought out for so long. Though as magic cannot strike against magic that is stronger than itself, it will find ways in order to get what it wants. The dark force has been using other creatures that hold the same goal to strike at the enemy. And even then when it had given aid it was not strange enough. While the dark force is powerful, and it is strong, it was no match for the unpredictability in the girl. Isolde has always been and always will be the only thing that no one can figure out.

Not even magic that is as old as the dark force. No one could have seen that a simple human girl would be able to carol such magic, it is unheard of. The girl; Isolde is what can drive men to madness with her tricks and her unpredictable actions that none know. The dark force knows only one thing now. To take down the girl and the King that had defeated it and own their magic and use it to destroy this world from the inside out.

No one can hide the fact that water is ad will forever be one of the strongest powers that has ever lived in then world, with the ability to give life as well as take it, water can be the very thing that saves or destroys the world. If a force were to take it forcefully they could end the world before an eye could be blinked. All could bow down before it. As the forest had done. The trees that now are dead and lie at the bottom of the ocean have known this power, and it is not the first thing in the world that has felt it before.

The rage inside the force can only grow with each passing day and while the anger has been growing for eons, it is there and patient. It has waited a long time, and soon it will strike. One victory is not enough for the King and soon to be Queen to win, no, it takes more than that. The force grows and will continue. The rage along with it as it will tackle down the King and Queen, and it will end their lives and the rest of the world as well.

The plan has already been set into action as there is one soul in the castle filled with life and joy from the celebration, one soul that is allowing the anger to take control over them. That soul will do whatever it takes to get the revenge that it has been eager for and the dark force is happy to give that revenge to him. Dimitri sits in a prison cell after having lost everything but this is not the end for him. He is a part of a much bigger plot and soon the dark force as well as Dimitri will take down King Poseidon and Queen Isolde, and they will suffer greatly before their lives are taken.