🌊 LXIII 🌊

"Calm like the winter's breeze are the waves of the ocean"

63|THE FINAL BATTLE

The Sea Serpent Scylla travels the ocean towards the one who called him through their bond. His speed is quick as not only is he fast when he swims but the ocean is also there to push him even further. The fish, mammals and other creatures of the ocean swim far away from the menester that travels the ocean, and feel the fear for this creature that once dominated the world along with other creatures which is why he was sentenced to his icy prison. The Sea Serpent can feel the bond grows stronger the closer he gets towards the Queen.

Her life force is what he can feel and after that time where he along with everyone else thought she was dead and gone forever, Scylla feared that he had been released but he could not have repaid her the favor. The war was nothing, and destroying those sand creatures was not enough to pay his debt. Even then he will always do what the Queen asks, she is not just the Queen but she is the one that freed him from a prison he had stayed trapped in for a very long time and now that he is free, he will enjoy every second of it.

Making it towards the island that he feels her force and the bond taking him. The Sea Serpent then notices the cave which opening is far too small for him to fit through. Scylla searches through the stone and does all that he can to find the one that calls him. Until he hears her voice within his head. "Find the dungeon and I will wait for you there" She speaks. If he could laugh, he would. For if she is in the dungeon, then she is going nowhere as she is trapped and locked there.

And she certainly is locked in there. However, the girl is no longer chained to the cell and she is able to move around. Dusting the dirt of her gown, the emerald green eyed Queen walks over to the door to the cell. She cannot break and she cannot get out on her own. Sensing the one that she called here nearby, she awaits for him to find her. Never will she admit it, but she does depend on him to free her and get her out of this cell where she will be able to do what she has to do.

The wait is not working that well in her favor as she can hear from the battle which contains the woman and Poseidon that he is not on the winning side. The woman had revealed some sort of hidden talent of hers and was able to gain the upper hand. That will not do well for the man she loves nor the kingdom and creatures that Isolde has to protect. The girl is anxious inside this cell and she is pacing back and forth. Every so often she would bang her hand against the door.

Then she feels it. The familiar tug from Scylla and she smirks as she walks to the door and turns around. Her eyes close as the stone wall is smashed broken with a lot of force. The sounds of the stone breaking so loud that her hands travel to her ears. The ocean becoming murky from the particles which flow around her which limit her sight, and yet she can feel the one that is there. She turns around and even with all that murkiness and the broken off stones and boulders that have fallen to the ground, she can see Scylla there.