🌊 XLV 🌊

"The world needs water"

45|SEA MONSTER

The King sits up and looks around. Not looking for the girl, for he's aware that she's not there. Poseidon smiles to himself for he is all too familiar with the place that she is being led towards. As much as he wishes he can see her face or be present around him, he knows that she must do this. The girl does have a large destiny which she cannot change, though she can alter. A destiny is a big thing, but when one cannot change it, one can shift it to their direction, so it can become the best life.

A small smirk on his face when he knows exactly where she is and what she is doing there. Stopping her would mean nothing, the girl does have to do this. Even if it means waking up a creature that has remained in slumber for longer than anyone knows. Poseidon does however know, for he is the one that put it to sleep in the first place. Where the ice over the years had formed and trapped the creature in a solid block of ice. Sleeping and unmoved for centuries until now when the girl will wake it up from its slumber.

Just how this will affect the ocean and the world, none can know now. One thing is for certain, and Poseidon knows of it, is they their enemies will cower before them. Still, they might now have woken one of the deadliest creature in the entire world, but that is not the most dangerous one. The Megalodon is the dangerous predator in the world and the ocean itself. However, that is so far hidden that no one but the Royal family of the ocean (which is only two at the moment) can find it and release it.

The King of the Deep Blue will never admit it out loud, and if he did, the only one that would hear it would to be the girl it were about. Yet, he is proud of the things that she has done. His future Queen and future wife hopefully is someone that has done things that no one has ever done. She will continue to impress him and anyone that she meets with her intelligence as well as her power. Though, it is her personality that does turn faces, for she does speak like no woman does. Actually making the King more interested in her.

Isolde does not back down no matter what, she will fight with anything and everything that she has. He knew from the moment that they met, and she annoyingly called him a Demon, that she will speak her mind, no matter the rules and no matter who she speaks to. None of that matters to her. Though, a Queen is bound to be strong, and she is bound to be the one to speak when she sees fit for she is the one that will rule the ocean, and he might say; his heart.

In front of the future Queen of the ocean is a large creature. Just how large the girl does not know. But, the beauty of it makes her eyes not able to look away from the creature's eyes. Isolde stares deep within the eyes, and she can see that beauty but hidden in that marvelous beauty, there this dangerous and deadly look that can make anyone throw themselves into the depths of the ocean itself. The creature is right in front of her, makes no move of ever trying to harm her, nor that it has any intention of harming her.