🌊 V 🌊

"The ocean kills as well as saves, depends on how you treat it"

5|COVERED IN FILTH YET HAPPY

Her eyes flutter open and for a second the fright had made its way inside her heart yet as soon as the memories started to show themselves through her mind's eye Isolde realizes where she is and what she is doing there. Sitting up and allowing the cold to once again bite her she hugs the blanket that she has around her tighter to her body as she stands up. Her stomach growls with hunger as she goes out of the small bedroom that she is in and goes into the main room which is warmer than the bedroom and she is quick to take shelter near the fire for the chill still lingers inside her body.

"How do you feel, Your Highness?" The woman asks and Isolde smiles as she looks at Agatha and she is rather lucky to have found her in time and she does not know how long she would've been able to handle it out in the cold any longer than she had for she could barely feel her entire body from the bitter cold that bit her like a wolf biting a sheep or a shark biting a dolphin. "Please, do not call me again. I may be born into Royalty yet that is a life that I have left behind" She speaks.

In truth the very thought about it does break her heart yet she has always felt like she did not belong, Isolde has always felt like she was never meant to be a Princess and now she is gone and she does not want to return to that life where everything that she does is scheduled and never is she allowed to do what she truly wants. The light green eyes turn to look at the fire and all the power it holds.

"You cannot ask me to do that" Agatha speaks as she sits down on a chair nearby. "I have known you for yours, Princess, and I have watched you struggle with your duties and now that you are free it does not change your blood, your title, your birthright. It still hangs over you, while you might be here and not at the castle, it does not change anything, Your Highness, you are my Princess and I shall respect you as one even if you order me not to for you carry the blood that God himself has blessed" She says.

Isolde looks down to her hands and while beneath the skin she carries the blood that God has blessed and chosen to be Royalty she does not feel like she should be anything other than what she is, a girl that is lost and uncertain of what she truly is meant to do. "And what does God have in store for me for I am not the Crown Princess and I do not want to marry a King. I do not want it. Why does He not choose a path for me that I would feel happy?" She asks but more to herself than to the woman.

Her mother always used to tell me that happiness is the one thing that Royalty can never truly have for their kingdom and their duties always come first and nothing else should matter other than that and her father used to tell her that she does carry a crown and she will act like it even if it means that she will never have to smile again for showing that she is not one to take down easily is what makes a kingdom strong and it will keep it alive.

The brown haired girl does not speak nor answer as she stares down but then a thought comes to her head. "If you do not respect me as a commoner than I wish to show that I can do it. From this day on I shall help with all the duties that need to tend for this house" Isolde speaks, her voice filled with confident, and it will be like that for she is going to live as a normal commoner and she will need to learn all how to do everything that a commoner has to do if she has to live.