🌊 XXXI 🌊

"Sometimes all you have to do is lean back and glide with the waves"

31|MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS

"That wave, how did I do that?" She asks him. The wave in question had destroyed where once stood a forest, but now the ground lies beneath the water. Slowly with time it will transform into an ocean bottom where creatures from all over will claim it as their home. It is the circle of nature and water is the most powerful and most destructive of them all. Water is able to tear down the highest mountains if it wanted. Poseidon gives her a smirk. "I cannot answer that question, only you can" He tells her but that only makes her glare at him.

They are walking down the hallways, to places that sh does not know where and has never been to, but Isolde has not gone to all the parts of this castle. "That has no sense of logic at all. I did not know that I could do such a thing, and suddenly I did. You did something to me and I wish to know what it was" Isolde speaks. He should not test her patience at the moment for she might do something to him that he will regret, though it will most likely bring a smile to her face.

"If I knew all in the world there would not be a world to live in for it would not show something new" He tells her. The King is not trying to be secretive, but he does love messing and playing with her, and in a way she does deserve it. Isolde has done worse to him and will do worse in the future. She rolls her eyes at his words. "You said you would answer my questions, I asked one, and I demand an answer for it" She speaks to him, growing slightly anger at him.

There are more questions that she wish to go through, and it will not help her to have all the answers when he refuses to even tell her the truth, just keeps it from her as if she were a child that cannot know what is happening around it. She's not a child. She's a Princess, and she deserves to know what is happening to her and in her own life. She is her own person, and she does not wish to be left in the dark about her future and who she is meant to be in that future.

"You are quite demanding, has that ever been said to you?" He asks her but the glare in her eyes only grows darker the more that he speaks. He then chuckles. "The wave that you created was not entirely an event that you created yourself. The are factors that did affect the process" He answers her. "Which are?" Isolde asks, grateful that he is answering her questions but the way that he is purposely trying to shape his answers in ways that make it difficult for her to understand does annoy her terribly, and she does want to punch him.

Punching will have to wait for he does need to answer the questions, and then she can punch him all that she likes and there is no question her decision about it for the answer will always be the same; he annoyed her and does deserve to be punched, especially by her. Isolde is one to hold grudges against people and will do so without hesitation and there is no stopping her and one should be wary of standing in her way of things. "Myself for instance would be one factor that played into the plot, my brother as well, though the little that he did, it affected the whole process" Poseidon tells her.