🌊 VIII 🌊

"Water is the driving force of all nature"

8|DEMON IN THE MAKING

Poseidon might be one that is known for being gentle and kind like waves but like waves he can be merciless and cruel when he wants and he will do whatever it takes and whatever evil he deems necessary to protect he girl he deeply cares for. So with the light to distract her all the water from the bucket rises up and while the man does not see it nor anyone Poseidon has the advantage and he is a powerful immortal being that no one can kill or so he thinks. Poseidon controls all water so the water from the bucket is not all that rises.

The water from the earth itself gets pulled up from the ground and rises up and this time the man sees it and he is shocked beyond anything as he watches the water rise. Water drops are floating in midair everywhere around them and while it doesn't do anything but be in the air as if when on a rainy day and time has come to a stop and the water drops stay floating in the air with only magic keeping them there. Isolde's pale green eyes have looked away from the light in her hands and have turned their attention to the water in the air with the same shocked expression as the assassin has on his face, yet still hers is different.

It is filled with wonder and amusement like never before and she can't help but feel as if she is somehow connected to ll of this. Though another part of her is screaming at her that the light in her hands (that she's having a hard time letting go off) is making her feel that way as normally Isolde is not one that is feeling things such as this much of happiness and joy, that is just not inside her nature yet she feels it now without knowing why or how.

"When one messes with things they do not understand they tend to get hurt. You would willingly murder a young woman knowing she is of Royal blood. A person that your God has chosen to lead and sit on a throne. What you do no understand is the consequences to these actions. My brother does not enjoy murders who slay Royals and he has a special place for them in his kingdom, one might even say that he tends to punish them greater than the other for he was once a Royal many wished to slay" Poseidon speaks.

While the humans did not understand what he has spoken of he knew it and perhaps that was all that was needed for the water began to move over to the man whose face is laced with terror as he backs away against the wall of the house yet that is still not enough as the water comes near him. "You fear water yet your life depends on it. It is one of the reason I enjoy being in control over it for not only does every living creature depend on it but they fear it too" Poseidon says.

His voice is a mixture of anger and evil, and as the water draws closer to the man it begins to shape itself into forms, knives to be exact. Isolde stares at it as she cannot believe that the strange man is about to murder another. "Killing him will not give you the satisfaction you wish to get. Let him live for the rest of his life in fright, that is the real punishment" She tells Poseidon with a straight face as she looks at him with almost pleading look in her eyes.