🌊 XIX 🌊

"To her the ocean was more than to a dream, it was a place she needed to visit to find herself"

19|FATED TO BE FRIENDS

"I was shot with an arrow!?" She screams at him after he had to begin explaining to her what had happened and the King was intelligent enough to remove anything that she could throw at him and stay a bit away from her so she doesn't either kick him or punch him or do anything, with Isolde there is truly no telling what she might do or how she might react. He stares at her blankly as she is thinking about throwing something or doing something. "Yes and if you will allow me to finish you might know more instead of..." He trails off but doesn't speak anything else when he notices her glare at him.

There are times that she wishes that she could just kill him but Isolde can't do that for she does enjoy looking at his handsome face and besides she does feel grateful that he saved her life. Though she would not be caught dead saying those words out loud for all the world to hear. "All right" She says, defeated but her glare of death remains on him. Poseidon finds it hard to not smirk in satisfaction but that is short-lived when he once again look up to me bet with a glare.

He begins explaining what had taken place but he does not make it far until she has cut him off once again as she does every minute, they have been at this for about an hour and he has not even made it half-way through his story. "A hunter?" Isolde asks with her eyebrows raised. "You seriously can't expect to believe that a hunter is tried to kill me. I suppose your poetic skill have begun to invade your mind and poison you, Thomas" Isolde speaks, with him rolling his eyes at the name she gave him.

"A Hunter did try to kill you. A Hunter with a quest to strike me down at all costs" He tells her but it is clear that he is not one to want to speak about it. "I believe he missed" Isolde then announces. Poseidon chuckles. "Yes, I suppose he did" He says but in truth he did not miss. Striking down the King would be striking down the one that is supposed to rule beside him and become the one to he loves which is already beginning to take place. The more he's around her, the deeper he begins to fall.

Isolde is his Queen and striking at her would be striking at him. "His name is Dimitri, he's looking for revenge for what happened in the past. I dealt with him yet I am aware that he shall be back and when that time happens only you are able save us" Thomas speaks which makes her only laugh. "Well Thomas The-I-am-not-a-Demon, as much as I do appreciate the honor and I am a skilled swordsman, I don't believe I can fight against a man with a crossbow or a man that I have never seen before" She tells him.

A low growl escapes past his throat as she is still believing him to be a Demon when he's actually then opposite of what she thinks him to be. "There is a creature that lives in this castle which all fear and only you can set it free" He tells her and she laughs. "You truly do amaze me with your jester abilities with the dramatic and hilarious" Isolde speaks. Poseidon is not even sure what this conversation has become but one never truly knows when it comes to the Princess.