🌊 XXXVII 🌊

"When in distress, listen for the waves for they will guide you"

37|IMMORTALITY HAS A PRICE

Isolde took one last look at the ship before she found herself releasing the wall and the water from the ocean wall flows calmly under the ship itself and lifts it up towards the surface of the ocean. The work once again creaks under the pressure from the water as it forces it up, yet soon the ship itself is steadily floating on top of the waves themselves as they move in motion. She had also made all the chests and items that had been thrown overboard flow on top of the ship and gracefully land on the ship's deck.

What happened to the ship after that, Isolde did not know, and she did not care. Her very own sister hated her and that was all because of the man that she now searches for. The emerald green-eyed Princess goes towards the castle, the feeling of vengeance pulsing through her. The things that she will do to hm once she finds him are going to be over the tip, and she will make certain that he will never cross her again and do anything like what he had done this day ever again, that Isolde swears herself to do.

Entering the castle all sorts of creature try to talk to her, ask her about what had taken place not long ago. The guards that the castle has do their best to hold them back from Isolde, the Queen, yet they struggle with it the more that the crowd thickens. Just as she was about to enter the castle itself, Isolde has a brilliant idea. The perfect way to punish him from what he did to her. The girl smirks as she turns to face the crowd, they do not see it yet if one were to look closer they would see the mischief flowing through her eyes like never before.

Isolde is known for her wicked tricks and the ideas that she comes with, this one that has formed is no exception. She waits for them to stay silent as she looks over the fish and craps and other creature that she still will not be able to tell what are. "All of you may ask what had happened, and I am here to answer that very question" She speaks and then clears her throat, leaving them all on edge, and she knows it, she did this on purpose.

The guards still try to keep the crowd away that are ever so eager to learn more about the event that took place not long ago. It does not make much for anyone to realize that it was the King and Queen that had moved the ocean since they are the only ones that have the power to do so. "A ship sailing and carrying my sister, was sinking not that long ago, I did the only thing that I did for my sister and I went on board to prevent the ship from sinking. Unlike all of us, those on board cannot breathe under the surface and would have been met with a cruel fate" She speaks.

The Queen once again stops to build up the excitement and perhaps even fear. Gasps and whispers are heard throughout the crowd when she begins to telling, but even Isolde has a couple of tricks up her sleeve, as she normally does. If one were to say it bluntly they would say that Isolde does everything for her own benefits. Hating her for it would be impossible for there are times that she does it unconsciously and does not know that she has done it based on her own emotions.