Chapter:67

Andi's P.O.V
"Where's Emma we've been waiting out side for almost 2 hours now!" Said Maddie who is on the verge of falling down with her bags. Man who knew the mall we closing in 30 min and she bought 30 outfits but I'm not surprised.
"I'm starting to get worried" I said as I was checking my phone for a response for the past 2 hours!!!
" we should get inside and not because it's getting dark but because a big mountain of shopping bags is about to knock me down then we worry about Emma."
I nodded as we went inside.
" but wat should we say to ja-x"I said but we were face to face. Oh my god we're is Emma
Mac and diego were right by there side as soon as I was talking Maddie signaled Deigo to hold her bags for her while me and Maddie were looking at eachother and Jax had his puzzled face like always.
" say to Jax about wat?" Jax said as he paused.
" um where's Emma?"
Me and Maddie stood next eachother looking at eachother in shock.
"Umm-"
"She"
" um she wat?" Jax said.
Diego fell down with the mountains of shopping bags on top of him as Mac and Jax helped him.
" are u ok?! My little proxy" said Maddie worried
I grabbed her hand and whispered.
"Come on"
Jax looked behind him as we tried to run away but caught up.
"Wait not so fast"
" now I'm going to ask u one more time where is Em?"
We both looked at each other again and that signaled that we had to.
" we can't tell u" I said as I dropped my head to floor.
" okay At least she not with DANIEL." Jax said as he laughed and then paused when me nor Maddie didn't laugh.
" PLZ don't tell me she's with-"
"Daniel" everybody said in Usion
"Oh my god" Jax said as he joined with us in panic as soon as the the others did.

(He guys sorry I left u in a hanger I've been so jammed with tests and its a really big to deal to my parents that I past these tests but I will post more soon I'm almost done!!!)
Aussie out✌️😭😂