Chapter:73

As anger rushed threw my body I knew the one thing that would calm me down............the camera. I paced to my locker opened the locker looked everywhere and started to panic but I finally found it. I turned it on and scrolled till I found the picture of my beautiful beauty Em just staring at the ocean I remember that day and always will. I leaned against the locker still staring at at the picture of the love of my life. I know it was my fault and I don't deserve her even if I do something good. But Emma she just makes me enjoy life, back then if I stared at the ocean I would just get bored and said that people were stupid for doing that,but now I saw the life in the ocean and knew why people stared at it because of her. And I don't want to let that go. I was my fault and I'm the dumbest person to do that and I know she wanted to give Daniel a chance because they had a history and they loved eachother and I got scared because she was in danger and most of all hopped that loved was still in the past tense. I can't wrap my head about anything when I'm with her . I just want to spend all infinity with her. When I speak I sometimes just speak jimberish because I just keep looking at her beauty, when she talks if feels like she sings to the bird and I'm the bird, and most of all she's my sun and I'm her sky. I wonder does she miss me like I do? Has she cried and stayed in bed the rest of break like I did? But has she stopped loving me? Should I find out? We have the same study hall period. I mean I could just talk to her and figure things out but she's with that joe guy. I know I don't deserve her but I will try all my life to prove that I am. So it's settled... I'm going back for my girl....... When the bell rang that ment it was study hall so that means it was just me and Emma talking and I hope that Jonny guy is not gonna be there. When I turned to head to the library I saw Emma and that guy talking so I went back to where I was in the small corner to listen hoping he doesn't touch her.
" Are u sure you ok?, I know you where sad when you saw him" he said as he kissed her knuckles and it took every fiber of my being not to punch him in face and get on my knees to beg Emma for her forgiveness but I know I have to do this the right way. So held i the railing griping hard.
" yes, John it's just break ups are hard and I'm gonna be fine .I have you and I had fun with you over break especially since when we went to Kansas and you tripped and landed your face in pie." Emma laughed and my gripped relax because she was happy and I like to see that.
John laughed with her " And you just had to take your finger and scoop it up and lick it instead of helping me get the pie out of my face."
My hands re gripped the railing. I wish the pie got in his eye and goats started to chase him and the goats ate every thing and people would start to laugh at him. I would. Is she really that happy? Should I let her go and just let her live and not have to be a burden on her?

My mind wandered off then I heard her voice that voice that echoes in my head everyday saying " I love you" and " I love nobody but you." I smiled and I knew I can't can't give up on her. She walked into the library and I followed distant behind her. She sat in the corner of the library ready to start to study but that's about to change.
Emmas P.O.V
I knew that not matter how hard to tried to study I couldn't focus my mind on the the person that I can't stop thinking of. While I wondered off Jax rushed with books and sat next to me like nothing happened so I stood up walked to the other corner and he did the same thing. It went on again intill I whispered " Jax what do you want I'm trying to study?!"
" sorry look I think I read better when your around don't you want me to get good grades?" I took a long hard look at him the huffed.
"Fine."
I got back to reading intill Jax read loudly.
" hmm that's weird it says" Emma I'm sorry I was a jerk will u please forgive me?" He looked up and I was stunned.
I looked at his book " hmm it also says " no because you where a douche bag and made me heart broken" Jax closed the book as I got back to studying.
He faced me " look Em-" I interrupted him but still looked at my book.
"Emma"
He corrected it" Emma, I was just scared that if you went back to Daniel you would give up on us and run back to him and I just thought that protecting you would mean not telling you that you are in danger." I was still looking down at my book fighting the erge to look up and just lay down in his arms. Emma stop your with John stop!He looked at the ground.
He was quiet for a while and guiltless grew over me and I knew he loves calling me that same as I love calling him Jaxy. Now it was my turn to close the book and look at him.
" look you made me heart broken You are forgiven but on probation."
He looked up from the ground and smiled.
"As friends."
His smile turned upside down but instead of a frown it was anger.
" as friends really? Really?"
I tried to grab his hand but pulled away as I spoke " Jax I have a boyfriend and you hurt me by saying those words that I'll never forget you said and I'll try to because I really care about you" I tried to take his hand again. He took a deep breath and his jaw line relaxed then looked at me and smiled " so do I break my probation if I bring some old memories back?"
What?
Jax unzipped his book bag and pulled out one of my favorite memories of us.
" the camera" I took it from him and examined it I looked the same no dents scratches like he's saved it forever.
He took it from be and pointed his eyes to the lens" so another pic just friends?"
I nodded then he took the picture. I went a little closer to him and waited for the photo to load. He looked at me and I looked back I felt like he was about to do something but then the camera Made a sound signaling that it was ready.
" wow You look so beautiful but I'm not surprised you always do" I blushed as he smiled.
" so what do you name this one?" I asked.
He thought about it I could tell when he thinks hard his jaw line straights and his eyes looks like he's staring into forever. Finally he answered. " trying to get her back" he turned and looked at me i don't know if he could tell that my jaw dropped the the bell rang he stood up " see you later" he winked then walked away.
A/n hey guys thx for reading this chapter the reason why I have extra chapters that happen in the past because they eather have something to do with the next chapter like wat I just did now and/or they just pop into my mind So please please vote and comment. I wasn't planning on writing today but saw a lot of comments and votes and I love that it shows how much people actually like this book and stuck with it and thx u so much for that but it will be sad for me when it ends BUT NOT YET so anyway who's ready for season four!!! Who's Daniel " lol see wat I did there for people who don't know wat I ment it was a clip from season four) so Please plz vote and comment and I will write more P.s for people who think I did an auto correct on johns name I did it on purpose because Jax hates John si much that he idk how to describe it. Aussie out.