Extra chapter! For the love day

( extra chapter never before seen chapter of EMMA and Jax happend before everything happend and the song will go with this chapter so play it at the same time. Aussie out p.s.
Jax's P.o.v
"Emma?" I said as I walked into the door since it was open. Everything was silent as I was starting to get worried.
"Where are u?" I said muttered
Suddenly I felt this heavy ness in my back and it turns out it was EMMA. From a distance it looked like I was giving her a piggy back ride but I was just so scared. Of course Em started laughing while trying to get off but couldn't and soon I joined with her. When we stopped she got off.
"Hey Jax had a fun time getting scared while giving me a piggy back ride" she said as the memory came back and started laughing again.
I felt a lump in my throat wanting to laugh with her but, of course I have to keep my bad boy reputation.
So I said sarcastically" hah ha really funny jokes on u I was just trying to make u feel better because your really bad at sneaking up on people" I lied she's really good.
She came up to me and rubbed my arms gently.
" oh honey your just saying that to keep your rebel reputation aren't u?" She said.
How did she know?
She kissed my cheek and whispered." Don't worry I'll try to keep it."she smiled as she locked her lips with an image key and pretended to throw it away.
And I have to admit I blushed.
" anyway are u ready?" I said trying to change the subject.
" yeah but where are u taking me?"
I put one finger to my lips and said."shhh it's a secret"
Emma smiled then rolled her eyes.
.................................................................................................
"Where are we going?!"
"Hold on Em were almost there." I said as I held my hands in front of her beautiful brown eyes wishing that I could see them again.
As we started getting near the screaming kids and the bottle tossed I could feel her lips turning into a smile and that meant she knew where where we were.
"Ready?" I said
" ready"
I slowly took my hands away from her beautiful wild eyes.
I saw the most beautiful smile of her I've ever seen and her eyes I could go all night just talking about them they were wild they were full of every motion of happiness there is.
She finally looked at me and cuffed her hands to my cheek my pecked me in the lips.
"Thank you" she said and smiled
" your welcome now where shall we go?"
She raised one of eye brows up
" no no no I'm choosing because I know which is fun unlike you"
Now I raised one of my eyebrows up
She smiled " come on!" She said as she dragged my hand.
...................................................................................................................................
Today was the finest time I've ever had with someone and it happened to be the of of my life.
We started to compete with eachother in the ring toss EMMA won of course and got a small snake witch I thought was a rip off so I casted a little spell to make all the snakes come a little without EMMA knowing and it was funny the guy ran for his life. We did all the games latterly all of them. One of them was the hammer slash where u slam the hammer on the ringer to see how far it goes up the scale and of course it went all the way up and I won for EMMA the biggest teddy bar.
" my hero" she said while kissing my on the cheek.
" what are u gonna name him?" I said really wanting to know.
Emma had a confused face then snapped her fingers.
"Jemma"
We both smiled.
We started walking around intill Emma frowned an I stopped. " Em wats wrong?" I said " I'm just sad that we have to leave and its closing" she said I felt her cheek and said " don't worry we will have lots of times here." As I looked more into her eyes " I promise" she smiled again.
I have at least 2 more surprises for her.
"I have a couple of surprises for u" I said having a grin on my face
She was confused as we walked to the beach. She smiled again even though it was a little dark. She took off her sandals and ran to the water and flinched as the waves crashed and the coldness.i soon joined her as I put my hands at her waist and we both grinned. As we watched the sun go down we just enjoyed the free air without talking and it really felt like we were just standing there for hours.
" I have one more surprise left for u" I said as I took her hand.
"Where are w-"
I cut her off by transporting to on the fares wheel I'm surprised it worked dealing with her problem with that.
" oh my god Jax !" EMMA said in amazement and looking down.
I almost forgot!
"And how could we not forget-"
I transported jemma here to.
"Jemma"
"Jax." It looked like Emma was about to cry.
" love u so much my Jaxy"
As she went up more to me.
" and I love u Em"
We kissed and each time it felt stronger, stronger than mine or Ems Magic .
We both smiled then she layed down on my chest and her hands hugging my chest as I held her and hugged her also as we are just watching the stars and I know I don't deserve her and every day I've been asking my self every since the day I met her " will u still love me when I got nothing but my acing soul for her heart" and hoping that I will.