chapter 4:

Emma's P.O.V

after jax caught me after the whole untied shoes the bell rang

"that concludes the tour thank u for going on the Alonso tour any questions?"

"yea are u and-" Jax said as he got cut off by Daniel.
Daniel walked up to me and put an arm around me.

"hey Emma who's the new kid? "He said and you could tell that was a fake smile. I wonder why?
"hey Danny this is Jax he's new ,jax meet Daniel"

"her boyfriend"said Daniel with a grin.
Why would he say that?

"oh u guys are dating" Jax said and he kinda looked glummy.

"yes and were in love "said Daniel with another grin
Me I was shocked and my jaw dropped slightly. Although, Jax he looked steamy his jaw was clenched and his eyes looked like he was sending daggers at Daniel.

It was really awkward I felt like I was in the middle "um.. did u know that Daniel is captain of the swim team" I said
trying to change the subject i don't know why but it got really awkward between them. Jax looked at me Jax unclenched and smiled as he said
"u know i was the captain of the swim team at my old school i think i might try out"

Me phone vibrated.

"it's Andi she needs me well i have to go, i see you around Jax bye Danny"

i gave Danny a kiss on the cheek

thank god Andi called me it got so weird there anyway i better go see what she
Daniels p.o.v

After Emma left Jax turned that smile upside down into anger and was about to walk away but I stopped him.

"Hey! i know u like my girl but telling u this now lay a figure on her or even try kiss her u will regret it."

" you can't tell wat to do but if u do try a figure on me u will regret it not me. " Jax pushed me out of the way the walked but then turned around and grinned at me like a rebel and said "oh and one more thing see at try outs" then finally walked away.

''oh it's on jax it's on'' i muttered to my self