Chapter:75

A/n hey guys check out this video up in top it's my most favorite edit of jemma I feel like it describes this book a little bit so check it out I hope it plays and do me a little favor and press the star botton in the right hand corner on the bottom.
Emmas p.o.v
I walked home from school and just read my history book at the same time half of my mind was focused on the book,and well the other half was on my love life. John couldn't drive me home this time because he had soccer practice and since everybody was to busy with their life and couldn't give me a ride home I decided to walk. But the thing is I keep seeing a dark figure behind me and every time I would look behind me nothing was there but it still sent chills. Suddenly I saw a dark double-torque upright dirt bike pull up next to me riding slowly and knew exactly who the rider was. He took off the helmet the way he did when I first saw his beautiful dark eyes and looked at me like he did after he first kissed me. Of coarse me I pretended I didn't see him but from the corner of my eye I could see his beautiful smile. He rode slowly never taking his eyes off of me. It was silence but it was comforting silence. Intill...
"Emma"
I looked up from my text book.
"Yes?"
"Do you need a ride home"
I closed my text book.
"No thanks I'm good. I'm almost home." And looked straight ahead the truth is even though the school might be close to my home it was still very far for walking distance.
Jax sighed "okay, I'm going now"
He rode away and after a couple of seconds then came back the opposite direction and rode his bike on the concrete at high speed in my direction I shrieked in fear as it was coming closer then it was inches away and it stopped.jax took off his helmet again and laughed at me however, I did not find it funny.
"Jax it's not funny, you could have killed me!" I screamed.
He was still laughing.
"You should have seen your face!" He was still laughing.
I was about to connect my hand to his chest but he learned it quicker than me and held my wrist and pulled me closer, jaw clenched and scanned my eyes.
"Why don't I give you a ride home?" He said in a serious tone and me I was scared but I knew that Jax wouldn't hurt me.but I was still scared so I nodded my head. I hopped on the back of his bike he handed me his helmet with out looking at me. I was confused was he really that mad that I was about to hit him? As I thought about that I realized he pasted my house but some reason I didn't protest or tell him because I know he did it on purpose. We stopped at the beach I took off my helmet and he took my text books and opened the seat and dropped them there. I walked across the beach arms crossed with Jax beside me I didn't notice he had blankets with him. I guess he used magic as always he laid one long black blanket on the ground as I sat down. It feels like a long time since I've been to the beach with him but I feel like this is my 1,000 time here with him. He finally sat down with me and got the 2nd blanket and covered us. He scooted closer to me so the blanket could fit both of us and sighed. It wasn't peaceful because my mind was everywhere but it got interrupted.
"Why did you choose him" he said his eyes still fixed on the ocean.
I looked at him." I don't know, when we broke- fought I decided to go on a road trip with him and it was fun. I just thought being with him would just remove the pain.........because Jax..."
Finally he looked down on me his face starting to soften but jaw still clenched as a tear slid down my cheek.
" you broke me........" His jaw unclenched as I said that.
" oh, Emma-" he said.
I stood up and wiped my tear away.
" it's fine, I'm fine." I said as I rubbed my arms.
Jax stood up.
" Emma no your not you don't know how sorry I am and how much of a jerk I am and let myself down by losing you." He said coming closer. I was starting to get angry.
" You really are a jerk because if you wouldn't have said those things we wouldn't be like this in the first place." I spit.
I walked towards him my figure pointed at him.
"Because you Jax novoa have no right to say that you need me back, or that you miss me, or that you need me"
Tears were everywhere as I started to hit him in the chest as I said " it's not fair that you say " I need you" and it's not fair that you have to make mistakes with me. BECAUSE I LOVED YOU!!" I stopped hitting his chest as he tried to hug me but I kept on pushing intill I gave up.i saw a tear slid down his cheek this time as I dug my head to his chest as held me and I finally heard him speak" I'm sorry I did this to you Em" I replied back " me to"
He spoke again " I want you back in my life Em"
I replied again.
" then do something about it"
He laughed and said 4 final words before I drifted to sleep.
" I will, I promise."
A/n this is one of my favorite chapters I wrote and I really like how I let Emma get out with her emotions instead of hiding them in her thoughts so I worked really hard on this chapter so you what to do (vote and comment) p.s. Don't forget to check out the video!! Aussie out.