Chapter 64

Emma's P.o.v
When I walked out of the elevator relived because of Daniel.
I saw Jax and every one else. So I sneaked up behind his back and made a bird sound.
Jax:ahhhhh BIRD BIRD !!!
He ran and every body laughed but some thought that he was a Little 5 year old boy scared. But instead of ghosts or monsters it was Birds. He finally turned around and knew it was me that played that prank. He ran straight to me. I ran as fast as I can,again. Why is he always chasing me? I quickly gave me purse to Maddie because I knew where this was going.
I ran all the way to the pool and stopped my tracks at the edge of the pool. Jax didn't know I stopped and fell in the pool. I laughed so hard I nearly fell into the pool.
Jax:really Em?
He ran his hand through his wet hair.
He reached out his hand.
Jax:help me?
I knew where this was going.
I nodded no.
Emma: nope. I know wat your going to do.
Jax acted like he backed up.
Jax:alright,alright u caught me but I'll just do this.......
Before I could hesitate he grabbed my hand and pulled me in.
He chuckled but I hit him.
Emma:JAX!!!
We both laughed.
We both went under water and I can't really explain wat happend really all I knew is that we looked into each others eyes for like the thousand time and our lips were locked. Blue and purple lights were every where in the water but I think it was magic.