Chapter:79

Jaxs P.O.V
" I called you guys hear because we have a problem Mac, Andi, Diego and Maddie that's making our powers whacky. But only when where around Emma."
"Yeah and what does that mean and quite down your voice where in the hallways not in a concert and also hurry up I have to finish with the play that starts in a couple of hours!" Maddie said in a whisper scream as Diego told her to relax.
" it means that there is this crystal it looks like a red circle and if it could get into the wrong hands than were in big trouble and that also means......" I stopped and everybody leaned in.
"That there is a another Kanay"
I looked at everyone and they were all starting to back up because Maddie was steaming red like she was about to burst any minute. Intill she finally spoke.
"THERE.IS.NO.WAY MY PROXY IS GONNA FIND HER!"
Diego took a step towards her " Maddie calm down how do you know it's a girl."
Andi cut them off " And how do you know if it's not a boy"
We all looked at her and said in Usion "NOT HELPING"
Maddie was much calmer now as she said " I'm gonna go help Katie in costume designs."
Diego walked with her " I'll go with you"
Maddie stopped her tracks " it's fine I just need time to cool off"
"Wait Maddie" she turned around as I said that.
" just please try to look around for anybody who has the red crystal and see if you find anything mysterious with someone." She nodded her head than walked back to theater.
" I'm praying to god that it's a boy or all of us will be in more danger." He said as he ran calling Maddie.
Mac and Andi stayed to talk to me.
"Wait Jax how do you know that a kanay has it?" Mac said.
" because it is told that parents pass it down from generations to generations of kanays"
"Than how come Diego doesn't have one?" Andi said.
"I don't know he was probly just born with it but kanays have to protect themselves from witches and wizards."
"Should we tell Emma?" Andi said.
"No" I replied looking anywhere near them. Intill I couldn't look at anything else.
Andi looked at me with her arms crossed.
" remember what happened last time that's even one of the reasons you guys broke up in the first place" Mac said with a look.
"Look I know but still you know how Emma gets when something like this happens she thinks she can deal with it on her own"
Andi still had her arms crossed in a sassy way and Mac still gave me that look.
"Fine! How bout this I tell her after we find the other kanay and the crystal." I fired back.
They both nodded there heads in approval and walked away holding hands.
What a life.
Andi's P.O.V
I can't believe there is another kanay! I hope we can figure it out before the play. Mac held my hand as he was leading me to the theater. Intill I bumped into a figure.
"Hey Philip!" My smiling lighting up. Mac stopping he looked kinda red.
"Hey Andi!"
"Hey Phillip." Mac mocking us. I hit him in the chest.
"So Andi I was wondering if I could save you a seat at the play?" I blushed at little bit as Mac looked at me.
"I would-"
"She can't" Mac interrupted me.
" he means I can so I'll see you there"
I walked away dragging Mac with me. When we walked into the theater I hit Mac in the chest again.
" Andi no he likes you!"
" no he doesn't where just friends"
" oh really than why where you blushing?"
I looked down than shoot my head up quickly with an explanation.
"Because I always blush!"
" oh really?" He said with his arms crossed.
I sighed "look Mac I like you and love you so what's the big deal if I'm siting next to him while your siting next to me? Holding my hand." I held his hand." Kissing every once in a while to prove I'm with you" I pecked him on the lips " and telling each other that we love each other once in a while" he smiled. " ok but if he makes a move on you he'll see whats coming to him" I kissed him " sure you will." Mac smiled than caught on to what I was saying while I walked to my booth At the corner of the theater.
"Wait wat? Yes I can! I got moves, moves that I learned well when I was ten. But still!!" Mac yelled while I just laughed man I love him.
Emma's P.o.v
I know who my choice is and I have to stick with that choice. Tonight is the play and whoever I kiss is the person I love. I stared at my necklace real good there was something about it that I can't point my finger at. It seemed weird anyway let me go and put on my costume for check and then I'll figure it out.
Jaxs P.O.V
I walked out in my costume and sword In hand as I saw my princess god butterflies are in my stomach. I need her. I need her back real back.
She walked up the stairs to the fake balcony as I quickly ran and held her back for support intill he came along and held her hand for support. I wish I could throw real daggers at him but my powers. Stupid necklace next time Jax next time. As I looked at my beautiful Em I could tell she was pondering about something. I looked at every single feature I could look at her eyes, God her eyes those bright and wildest eyes. Her face, it's like she's the only one with most beautiful face ever and that's true and will always be true. That necklace is pretty to it lights up her eyes and that- wait!!! The necklace it's red and it looks like the crystal!! It must be it, I found it. But wait who gave it to her. I can't ask her because it will seem weird and I know it's that John guy. I need Andi.
"Andi!"
She turned around and studying at the wood while she said " look Mac you told me a bunch of times and I know you can beat him up ok?- oh Jax"
"Yea ill ask about that later but no time I found the crystal"
"Really I was supposed to find it first no fair!" Andi stumped her foot.
" it's Emma s necklace now I need you to ask her where did she get it."
" wait what? Why do I have to do that?"
"Because your her best friend and I can't ask her that because it would be weird and I have a feeling it's John person .Every time I'm around him I get a weird feeling and if is him than he's the kanay.
" I thought I was the only one but I wish it was the girl it would have been fun to watch Diego and Maddie argue about it" Andi laughed.
She turned back around and started drilling the wood. I coughed loudly and looked at her in till she finally looked back.
"Oh you want me to go now?"
I nodded.
" but I was gonna eat lunch"she wined
" so you would rather eat lunch than saving your bestfriend. Man some friend you are I guess I'll send Maddie." I Turned around secretly smiling and walking slowly.
"wait" I could hear Andi sighing.
When I turned around i unsmiled to act like I was sad at her.
"Fine but you owe me lunch"
"Sure"
A/n Hey guys hope you like this chapter as there will only be 2 more chapters left but there will be an extra chapter witch is the epilogue so please like and Comment and who do you think Emma will choose? comment down below And hope you guys catched on to the part where Jax held Emma for support and John held her hand that was a part in season four episode 4. Aussie out.